Music videos?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
do you like music videos along with your fave tracks? it's nice to see and get a 'feel' for them. Or do you just like listening and not watching them?

Depends, sometimes I hear a song and I really like it, but then I watch the video and I don't like it as much as I did before, or otherwise :p

I don't watch music videos a lot. Actually, I've hardly watched any music video at all. But I've watched music videos of some modern metal songs and my favourite music videos are:

• 'Nightmare' by Avenged Sevenfold
  • 'Waking the Demon' by Bullet For My Valentine
  • 'Stricken' by Disturbed

I love music videos, but they either make or break the song. I've seen some horrible music videos, when compare to the amazing song, and it just spoils everything. I rather watch the lyrics video instead over the music video. These are my favorites. I have horrible taste in music. :bag:
  • 'Freedom' by Nicki Minaj
  • 'Mean' by Taylor Swift
  • 'Super Bass' by Nicki Minaj
  • 'Monster' by Kanye West ft. Bon Iver, Jay Z, Nicki Minaj & Rick Ross :oops:

Oh, 'All These Things I Hate' by Bullet For My Valentine has a really good music video too.

I avoid music videos mostly because they just show band performance and take longer to load. If a music video has a story in it, (like Nightmare, Waking the Demon, etc.) I'm more likely to watch it and enjoy it. I also avoid them mostly because music videos sometimes butcher the song e.g The 'Afterlife' music video by Avenged Sevenfold is much shorter than the album version of the song, features no cello, and the guitar solo was almost completely removed, as were a few verses; the music video of 'Suffocating Under Words of Sorrow', for a reason I've never been able to fathom, removes the screamed vocals at the start of the song.

I love rap and rnb music videos and some old classics not to forget

I sometimes like watching a minute of a music video because it gives me an artistic impression of a song. It also helps me form a picture of what exactly a song is trying to convey. I really don't have a good taste of music, so seeing pictures while hearing words is a better way to get a song's meaning into my head.

Back