Show Off My Attack on Titan x Pokemon crossover picture!

• Thread starter Llamanama
  • Start date
Llamanama

Llamanama

2015 Llama of the Year
Towns Folk
So I was roaming the internet when all of a sudden wild titan pokemon appeared!!! Actually I just found some pictures of them.:p zsparky on DeviantArt drew the pictures I saw which inspired my drawing below and here's a link to zsparky's page so you can check them out!
http://zsparky.deviantart.com/gallery/.

Anyways, as I said, the pics made me want to draw a pokemon as a titan and what better pokemon to do than Pikachu! So without further ado, here's my drawing!
And here is the picture I used as reference for the background building rooftops and the wall.
Shingeki-no-Kyojin-02-Large-06-1.jpg
So I got really lazy with the buildings in the back.:rolleyes:
Anyways, what do you think of my drawing?

Last edited:
Reactions: am101 and Knight
Lol, nice drawing. I will never look at Pikachu as cute Pokemon ever again!

Haha, thanks!

Very cool picture! I love pokemon and attack on titan! I like how pickachu is a titan. I also like how pikachu is holding ash. They should make and episode where attack on titan meets pokemon!

Wow!! This is a really cool drawing. It makes Pikachu look so much creepier. And is it wrong I'm rooting for him to kill Ash? He's been so idiotic, I can't stand watching the Pokémon anime. Maybe he'll be smarter in his death...

Great Picture :p ! I like how very detailed it is and how it does really match the reference picture . But just in my opinion to make it more scarier :vamp: Put a Mr. Mime instead :p I saw a pic on google of it and really it is scary . But it is a still very nice pic regardless :D

Wow, thanks for all the praise! I really like how Pikachu and the rooftop in front turned out and I'm glad I thought to put Ash in Pikachu's hand because I thought that would be pretty funny:) I wish I had spent some more time on the buildings in the back and the wall, but I really wanted to finish it ( it took about an hour to draw) and I was really excited to see what others thought of the drawing!:D

I'm thinking about starting up an art shop to get some more pc and to try and draw a little more often as I usually wait to get in the mood for drawing (which is pretty rare for me). What do you guys think?

This is so cool! I love Pokemon and Attack on Titan so this is just amazing!

I think the pc shop idea is great. Good luck!

This is so cool! I love Pokemon and Attack on Titan so this is just amazing!

I think the pc shop idea is great. Good luck!
Thanks! If I do the shop, what should the prices be for the drawings? I'm not quite sure how much I'd charge..

Woah this is really cool!
Definitely one of the scariest pikachus I've seen! x3
I think an art shop is a great idea! I'd like to start one too~
I'm not really sure what you should charge though... 'cause I'm not familiar with the PC system here...

Thank you! That means a lot coming from Eren Jaeger himself!:p But yeah I haven't been here too long so I need to familiarize myself a bit better with prices.

Neat! And...also really creepy. Yikes.

Haha thanks! I've been planning on drawing a picture on Eren with some shades on saying something like "Pfft, it's not like a titan could ever eat me!"

Thanks! If I do the shop, what should the prices be for the drawings? I'm not quite sure how much I'd charge..

I think 3 PC would be decent. +2 PC if you want color on the picture. +1 PC for permission to use it to make a signature or avatar. Things like that. :)

I think 3 PC would be decent. +2 PC if you want color on the picture. +1 PC for permission to use it to make a signature or avatar. Things like that. :)
Yeah those sound like decent prices. I'll probably hold off on making the shop until I draw another picture or 2 to showcase what I can do.:D

That is cool! I love both franchises. Somehow I was thinking of a different Pokemon to suit a titan since Pikachu is too cute >v<;;

I wonder which legendary Pokémon would be the Colossal and Armored Titans. This is super cool! Great job this looks amazing and next Pikachu I catch I will name it Titan :D

Omg. ;-;

Nice job. ^^

Now I'm imagining giant Pikachus running around causing destruction. D:

Back