My Castle Exploit: How to get all Einherjar units of another player's castle team

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
Sup guys lol MMMs here and I'll be showing you guys how to get all the Einherjar units of another player's castle team lol Normally, you can only get 1 Einherjar unit of another player's castle per visit or a day
(I guess? lol). What if I tell you, you can get all of their Einherjar units in just one day?
Einherjar are the units from another player which you can recruit or buy skills from then saved to your game's Unit logbook.

1.First and foremost, you must check the player's team. If you like the Einherjar units of the team, then you continue following this guide.

2.Next, check if you can handle the team or if it's "unguarded". Meaning, they have a team, but, they're not moving, don't have weapons, etc.

3.Then, you save your game then make another save in a different slot.

4.Finish the battle, either route or seize, but to make it quick, just seize the castle.

5.Recruit or buy skills then save the game.

6.Restart the game (L+R+Start)

7.Load the other save file(The copy you made)

8.Finish the battle again then claim your spoils then repeat.

What happens here is that another save already saved an Einherjar unit and automatically placed in your game's unit logbook. Your game's unit logbook in your save file is shared by your other save files, hence, even loading an older save file, you'll still get the updated Unit logbook lol

Well, I hope this guide helps lol d(0uO

Back