Show Off My Drawings

• Thread starter MajesticMajesty
  • Start date
MajesticMajesty

MajesticMajesty

Yo-Kai Fan Girl
Towns Folk
I hope this is how file attatchments work (I still am a novice at the spoiler system, which I will ask about) Anyway, My drawings are done either on Paper or my tablet, I cannot do them on my laptop for it is not fixed yet, however I am going to major in Graphic Design so I can make signatures like people one day to my full advantage. I am also going to probably look up tutorials too, hoping that I can follow them.
IMG_20150918_184337.jpg IMG_20150910_225506.jpg IMG_20150615_171906.jpg

Reactions: 3823, Jeff The Killer and Marc
These are really good, I love that your ham-hams are in the style of Hamtaro. Keep up the good work!

And for the spoilers hit the button next to the movie film icon (it looks like paper with writing on it). The drop down will list it will be under Quote

These are really good, I love that your ham-hams are in the style of Hamtaro. Keep up the good work!

And for the spoilers hit the button next to the movie film icon (it looks like paper with writing on it). The drop down will list it will be under Quote

I know where the button is and I now know what to do...XD I feel dumb... You put what you want to hide in the middle before the [/ Spoiler ] part correct? ^^'

Yup :), it's okay when I first joined the site I was a bit confused on how to work the spoilers too.

The Luna one is sooo cute >.<

Back