Slide1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Slide2.jpg
    Slide2.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: SaToRi
I think it looks great both ways.

thank you i entered it in a drawing competition before i added the hair

I like the one with the hair better and you even changed the eyebrow. It look more realistic!

I don't like the one with the hair, the hair is far too close to the eye. I think the first version was more realistic. On the other hand if you don't try new things you will never improve. Try to keep in mind (the next time) the space that surrounds the eye is vital to make it look realistic. When you draw a detail you should still try to imagine the whole. :)

Reactions: CrazyElf
I think you improved it pretty well. I cannot draw for crap, but I have a sister who draws like a maniac. The only downfall of the second picture is that it looks less realistic, due to the hair being too close to the eye. Do not be discouraged, though. My opinion is not too viable due to the fact that I cannot draw and never will be able to. Good job!

Reactions: PersonSP
thanks for the advice i will keep it in mind and gamer gold fish think you were the one who made a youtube video about this site so thanks for introducing me

Reactions: PersonSP
I prefer the first one. On the second picture, your hair is made in multiple strokes, which breaks the feeling of hair and gives more like a bulky feeling. For hair, try to do long strokes, it's longer to fill but the result will be more realistic.

thanks for the input

I like the one with hair better, more detailed and not so plain! xD

how long have you been drawing for? you're pretty good. :D

this is my first shot at realistic faces but ive been drawing cartoons for while so i have experience in shading

I like both. But I'd rather the first.
In the second one, it's good but the hair ruins it tbh. It doesn't look realistic and the shading of it is just terrible if you're going with a realistic drawing.
It needs some highlights.

Back