Show Off My Emolga Sketch

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
I don't really know how to start off this thread, lol

Basically, I’ve wanted to sketch and do some art for quite some time now (even though I’m probably the worst artist you’ll ever meet). Yesterday, I decided to do my favorite Pokémon Emolga and see how it went. This is the finished result:

23196295-3DA6-4A59-BE91-AE28A7E8E770.jpeg

I’m still trying to decide whether I should tackle a few more drawing ideas or not. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Dowhat?, Marc and P2.0
Oh my gosh, it's so cute! <3 You did a really great job on this sketch! :thumbsup:

I think you should, practice makes perfect after all. And the more challenges you take, the better, and more confident you'll be on future works of art. \o/

Reactions: Samster
Oh my gosh, it's so cute! <3 You did a really great job on this sketch! :thumbsup:

I think you should, practice makes perfect after all. And the more challenges you take, the better, and more confident you'll be on future works of art. \o/
Thank you so much! :D

I deeply appreciate the kind words, that’s exactly the kind of confidence boost I needed. If you have any recommendation or requests on what I should do next, I’m more than open to suggestions and ideas! o/

Reactions: P2.0
Thank you so much! :D

I deeply appreciate the kind words, that’s exactly the kind of confidence boost I needed. If you have any recommendation or requests on what I should do next, I’m more than open to suggestions and ideas! o/
Oh, I'd be happy to! Especially since you've helped me on numerous occasions! :D As for suggestions, what's your specialty? If you start off with something your comfy with, the things you wanna draw may be easier down the line, y'know?

I’ve actually just started, so I’m not entirely sure what I’m good at, and what I’m terrible at, lol

Since you liked the Emolga, perhaps that means I’m good at drawing animals, considering that Pokémon are very similar looking? One person I’ve wanted to draw for absolute ages is Cream the Rabbit from Sonic the Hedgehog (cause I think she’s just so freaking adorable), but I’m not sure how that would go down. :'D

Whatever you recommend starting with, I’ll go with it and see how it goes down the road. Maybe something easy to start, cause I’m still a newbie to this :p

Reactions: P2.0
I’ve actually just started, so I’m not entirely sure what I’m good at, and what I’m terrible at, lol

Since you liked the Emolga, perhaps that means I’m good at drawing animals, considering that Pokémon are very similar looking? One person I’ve wanted to draw for absolute ages is Cream the Rabbit from Sonic the Hedgehog (cause I think she’s just so freaking adorable), but I’m not sure how that would go down. :'D

Whatever you recommend starting with, I’ll go with it and see how it goes down the road. Maybe something easy to start, cause I’m still a newbie to this :p
I totally get that. I wanted to draw Blaze the Cat, but I suck at Sonic characters. :'D

Since animals are pretty good, why don't you try something like Pokemon? How about Litten, or Bulbasaur? The might be pretty neat to see. \o/

This is amazing.
I’m still trying to decide whether I should tackle a few more drawing ideas or not. What do you guys think?
Definitely go for it. Can't wait to see what you draw next.

Reactions: P2.0 and Samster
Back