AC:NL My favorite, albeit useless glitch

• Thread starter KorthosEber
  • Start date
KorthosEber

KorthosEber

Gamzee Makara, The Bard Of Rage
Towns Folk
I always enjoyed this glitch, so I thought I would share it:

For this glitch, all you need is a tweeter (obtained from street pass or from Isabelle at the New Years event) and a friend. To no-clip through anything, the person holding the tweeter must nonstop blow the tweeter (lightly mash A!!) while the assisting player must walk into the player with the tweeter. Eventually the player with the tweeter will no-clip into the object they were being pushed into. So that's my favorite glitch, I hope you can have fun with it too! Honk :0)

Do you know the Flying glitch?

here is the video for it i have been trying to get a tweeter for ages to do this does anyone know where you go to reseeve your steetpas items on Ac

here is a walk on water glitch without a smim suit

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah I guess the flying glitch is not as secret as I thought lol I new the glitch first month of ACNL release cause a Japanese girl and her translator spoiled me with beans and new items and glitches lol

All the more reason I should be sad that I didn't get enough money to buy Animal Crossing. Welp.

I know all the glitches I have done tours with them lol

can someone send the video of flying glitch please

Ooh, flying glitch, this sounds nice

Here ^-^ trust me its neat!! I love doing this lol scares people though

thanks so much

I haven't done any glitches so far. I wasn't even aware they were there. ;_; Ima try some of these later today.

I knew there were glitces but not the flying One. Interesting

here is the video for it i have been trying to get a tweeter for ages to do this does anyone know where you go to reseeve your steetpas items on Ac

here is a walk on water glitch without a smim suit
I believe I can Fly! :singing:

Remember Villagers, you can do it if you put your mind to it :angelic: *floats away*

Reactions: spagooti
Back