My first game!

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
It’s just pong, nothing very impressive by any means, just something simple I wanted to try out!

Here’s the link if you wanna try it. https://aricattack.itch.io/pong
You’ll need a program that can open .rar files such as Winrar.

Reactions: DialgaKid7207, phofufury, Deepak and 2 others
Good job aric!

Reactions: AricAttack and Marc
You should decorate that page :D But also, the game runs perfectly! Smooth responcive controls and scoring seems to work well. I didn't have any issues with the bouncing ^^ My main issue though would be that there's no way to pause or reset the score, or exit without alt+f4.

Reactions: Deepak
You should decorate that page :D But also, the game runs perfectly! Smooth responcive controls and scoring seems to work well. I didn't have any issues with the bouncing ^^ My main issue though would be that there's no way to pause or reset the score, or exit without alt+f4.
Yeah I was trying to add a main menu, but I messed one part up and accidentally made the unity project a mess, and I realized how useful a menu would be for trying to exit the game without having to use any keyboard shortcuts!

Reactions: 28142
It’s just pong, nothing very impressive by any means, just something simple I wanted to try out!

Here’s the link if you wanna try it. https://aricattack.itch.io/pong
You’ll need a program that can open .rar files such as Winrar.
damn! good job! @AricAttack !! controls are very smooth and responsive, I've haven't gotten any issues with the game at all! The game is a bit bland though, so maybe you should add some more decorations or themes. Other than that, this is really good! I mean, it's just pong, but the ball is bigger than usual soooooo. does get a bit tiring after a while though. good game! not bad for your first game :) 5.5/10

I remember my first game. I made it with my friends of 5 for a project about coding. We all worked so hard, and I'm still proud of it. It took us about a month to finish. It's a top-down shooter, where you battle zombies with guns. There are many different guns as well. You go from area to area fighting off zombies and such. The final boss on level 10 is a big zombie and a whole lot of zombies. The art is simple though, and the controls can get a bit weird at times lol.

Reactions: phofufury
oof, i remember my first game lol. it was a clone of astroids, but with cool effects and some cool music my friend made. it was still in prototype, and i still gotta finish it. its playable, just gotta add more levels......

Reactions: AricAttack
Surprisingly, pretty smooth!
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.0000000000000000000000000000000000/10

Reactions: phofufury
Back