My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Roleplay

• Thread starter Ostrix
  • Start date

What Do You Think About This Roleplay? can anything be done to improve it?

• Not Enough Rules, or i don't like one or more of the rules.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too Many Rules, Or One or more makes it unfair or not fun.

• Other. (PM me about whatever you need that i didn't include here)

• Total voters
Ostrix

Ostrix

one does not simply game, but Game with Dubstep.
Towns Folk
This is my second attempt at this because the first was a failiure, so lets do it again!

Pony Information:
Pony Name: StarFlash
Race: Prince Alicorn
Coat Color: Dark Blue
Mane Color: Dark Blue, Purple And Light Blue
CutieMark: Super Fast Flying Pony
Age: 11 (lets just assume pony age is similar if not the same as human age)
Capabilities: Flying At SuperSonic Speeds, Sonic Rainboom (still practicing) Fast Agility, Med-Fast Reaction Time, Can Lift A small Boulder With Medium Difficulty
Personality: Confident, Has A Good Feeling of What Might happen in the near future, Isn't the most intelligent pony out there but knows how to handle some situations, gets a bit cocky at times, and overall likes having a good time.
Hobbies: Flying, hanging out with friends, Having Strong Wind Blow in mane Ect.
BackStory: His Parents Left him 1 year after he was born, only has a brother and sister, his life went good at times and not so good at others, never made any friends, got bullied in every school he went to. but had a great life afterwords.
Rules: i am 1 of the only 4 allowed to be an alicorn, first 3 to join gets to be an alicorn, but no OP magic or traits or abilities, backstory is required, no cussing, and things are as normal here as the show in ponyville
i would be so happy if even 1 person were to join, so please consider joining in on the fun i want All the Ponies i can get!

I would like to join. I'll be the "Sneaky Pony".

giphy.gif

OK! Just give me your Pony info, you need to cover every pony detail i did and you will be good to go!

Back