My little pony - friendship is magic

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
I know there's some fans here, come on out! xD

I'm not really a fan, but I do watch a little. I'm not into it all that much, tbh.

I have yet to watch it, but knowing of the massive bronie's it's created I've kept myself from watching this series.

I think I tried watching one episode a while ago just to see why everyone was freaking out over it. I don't get it... it's just like any other show clearly aimed for little kids. It's like a fanbase being formed for Wonder Pets. I think the whole brony thing is weird and just flat out odd. I don't know why there's a huge fandom predominantly made up of adult males creaming themselves over cutesy ponies prancing about the lands and I probably never will.

As the first MLP:FiM fan to join the new forums, I'm proud to say MLP:FiM is one of my favourite cartoons of all time; right up there with the likes of Ed, Edd n Eddy! The reason why most bronies like the show is because Lauren Faust made it to appeal to children (of course to sell Hasbro's toys) but it also appeals to older fans because of how we get brilliant storylines with fantastic villains (Discord for example) along with the fact that a lot of us needed this to, almost, guide us - we've all been in difficult times in life and MLP:FiM helped us through by showing us that friendship can overcome anything. With friends like the Mane 6, you can do anything.

Haven't watched it myself, but it's on my list. Gotta see what the hype is.

Even though I haven't watched the show, my name on Skype is "Rainbow Dash." Mainly just to piss off a friend of mine though.

I watched the episode one of the show and it's funny but too kid at the time but my cousin might like it.

i only watch 14 episodes cause of an ex gf cause it made her happy.

I refuse to look at anything MLP.

Being honest, people that watch it kind of make me sick. Particularly grown men. It may have some humor to it and just watching it is fine, but don't like make it who you are. Geez.

I don't like it, but my my sisters forced me to watch EVERY EPISODE of it.
ugh..:wtf:

No.
tumblr_n9r7o8tws91tzpkfuo1_250_zps662bc741.gif

I too, am a brony

i do everynow and then with my lil sister...so i guess im a somewhat brony

I don't know I have nothing against the show honestly, my brother likes it. I know the characters but I don't know the characters though I have to say Derpy is my favorite.

I know that it's to teach you life lessons and I think I know why most get into the show, because compared to other Hasbro toy shows My Little Pony has an actual storyline and the characters and colors look nicer.

Honestly their fandom (the bronies) are no different than fans of other cartoons or anime. I'd prefer bronies over a man who dresses like Sailor Moon, Sakura from CardCaptors, or Nurse Joy any day :panda: trust me I seen it an it's scary especially when they forgot to shave their legs/face.

Not to mention I had brony friends I was the black sheep being into Creepypasta and SCP.:oops:

Reactions: TheMightyButterCookie
My sisters watch it a lot. The art style is cute, but the singing gets a tad annoying at times. It is not exactly something I would watch on a daily basis, well not at all actually. I actually prefer MLP to Rainbow Rocks because the singing is not overly exessive, but my point is its a good show for younger audiences. I'm not saying that only littlekids like it though. My thirteen year old cousin loves it. She does a flawless impression of Pinkie Pie. Its so good it makes me go mad(the high pitch voice Pinkie has is just... ya know... *ears bleed*)

Back