My Little Pony RP?

• Thread starter Ostrix
  • Start date

Do you Like This RolePlay?

• no, too childish and boring, how does an 11 year old boy like lame shows like my little pony?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i watch or like the show, but i dont know if i like this kind of my little pony thing.

• i wish i could join in, but im simply far too busy with other things.

• This Sounds Stupid, im just gonna go do something else instead.

• Why is this even on 3DSPedia? sure its an RP but seriously? RP's Based off Kids Shows? *facepalm*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ostrix

Ostrix

one does not simply game, but Game with Dubstep.
Towns Folk
i dont know if there are any other mlp fim fans on 3dspedia, so im giving this a try.

Pony Name: StarFlash
Race: Pegisis
Coat Color: Dark Blue
Mane Color: Dark Blue, Purple And Light Blue
CutieMark: Super Fast Flying Pony
Age: 11 (lets just assume pony age is similar if not the same as human age)
Capabilities: Flying At SuperSonic Speeds, Sonic Rainboom (still practicing) Fast Agility, Med-Fast Reaction Time, Can Survive a Boulder/avalanche with minimal injuries.
Personality: Confident, Has A Good Feeling of What Might happen in the near future, Isn't the most intelligent pony out there but knows how to handle some situations, gets a bit cocky at times, and overall likes having a good time.
Hobbies: Flying, hanging out with friends, Having Strong Wind Blow in mane Ect.
Rules: no op ponies, backstory is optional, no cussing, and things are as normal here as the show in ponyville
i would be so happy if even 1 person were to join, so please consider joining in on the fun i want All the Ponies i can get!

Last edited:
Are there any rules for this RP? Like for example, if you have an alicorn oc, there has to be a good backstory and not be OP. I could create a list of rules, and I'd be happy to join if others decide to join as well! Have a good day sir, and brohoof! /) (\ ;)

Um, here's my um, maybe list of rules? Yay~

-Alicorns must have a good backstory and not be OP.
-Everypony must contribute to the RP somehow (drawing ocs', etc.)
-Age is calculated by how old you are +5 years (For me, my oc's age would be 15)

Alright, I'm done here, maybe you could approve of my list? Thanks.
RARITY IS BEST PONY /)(\

Back