My new 3ds xl

• Thread starter E.L.T.5Bone
  • Start date
E.L.T.5Bone

E.L.T.5Bone

FC: 2337-6771-7621
Towns Folk
:singing::singing::woot::writing::artist::artist::cool::rotfl::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:ninja::vamp::bear:.........:punch: OOOHHHH YEAAAHHHH!!!

:singing::singing::woot::writing::artist::artist::cool::rotfl::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:ninja::vamp::bear:.........:punch: OOOHHHH YEAAAHHHH!!!

hey ppls, today I'm gonna tell u my experience with my new 3ds xl with c-stick.
now..after openin the box, and taking the game its self out, I lived the new feel of it, the fact that it not only has the c-stick, but 2 extra buttons ( zl & zr ). when u touch the c-stick for the 1st time it doesn't seem like it moves, jus....stiff. but when u actually use it in a game like.. oh idk, super smash bros, it work jus fine :thumbsup:. and I also liked the overall design. now it says a micro SD card is installed allready but sadly mines was pre owned so it didn't. but its cool cuz I got 1. Nintendo got it setup like a phone now with how its in the back wit the battery( except u have to unscrew it 1st. oh and b4 I foreget, super steady 3 ,lol I kno I probly said it wrong.
now I don't have to keep the damn thing still while I play jus to see 3d. now as long as u in front of ur camera.. it adjusts to ur eyes, making this the best 3ds yet. hope u liked my review. hope to have more posts soon!!

You should've waited because I believe this month, the regular-sized New 3DS is coming out. It cost $219.99 but it does come with Animal Crossing: Happy Home and 2 Animal Crossing themes. Maybe a there will be one without the bundle though. But since you have a New 3DS regardless, you should try Ironfall: Invasion, that is if you downloaded the game on your Nintendo eShop account because the game has since been removed. But if you have, check it out. It's an awesome shooter if you're into Gears of War or Call of Duty.

I do..,1st I gotta get ryu onsmash.. jus waitin on my online code to get it

Back