My new weapon ideas in Splatoon. :3

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Yo guys! P2 here! :3 I've been playing Splatoon as of late,and I've gotta say,it's been a BLAST! :D I love all the new weapons I managed to buy with my pocket change,lol. (Turf Wars are hard when the servers fudge up. :hilarious: ) Anyhoo,with the Amiibos that come with the game I managed to think up some pretty cool ideas for new weapons!

My first idea was a Fire-Flower Shot.Being able to hurl inkballs that bounce across the ground like the fireballs from the Super Mario series would be pretty fun,don't you think? :3

My next idea would be to have the arm canon from the Metroid series added as a new weapon.You could repeatedly press the ZR button for continuous fire,and hold for a charged shot.It could work,yes?

But before I share any more,what do you guys think? :3

Those are pretty cool weapon ideas!

The-flower shot could work really well with certain equipment from clothing, such as extra damage infliction. Just think of being able to splat other players in a single shot from the weapon. It would be amazing. :hilarious: Upgraded versions of the weapon could be gradual size increases of the inkballs.

The armcannon might be a little cheap lol, so it should quickly drain a player's ink tank when in use. However, if you stack on larger tanks, then the armcannon would have a longer duration, becoming an OP weapon; possibly more-so than the splatroller. :p

These weapons should become DLC. :woot:

Reactions: P2.0
@OopaMazo :Right? :D I was thinking the same,it could promote the three series! More money for all,lol. (Except us,cuz we'd buy it. :hilarious: ) And I was sorta thinking about ninja themed weapons for it,but I dunno how it'd work,lol. :p

Reactions: 423
I'd like to see a weapon from Kid Icarus Uprising in Splatoon if there ever was a KI game for the Wii U. The Super Scope would make sense as it's a Nintendo themed accessory. Same goes for the Wii Zapper accessory used in Link's Crossbow training. Samus's arm cannon could have you charge up a shot for more ink but wouldn't be very useful when it's not charged. FLUDD from Super Mario Sunshine would be OP as well unless you were limited to the one nozzle.

Reactions: P2.0
@Artisan : I love those ideas! :D I like the one about using weapons from Uprising,that would BOSS! Mainly cuz there's so many to pick from,so any one would be a good candidate! And of course, using F.L.U.D.D would be so OP,but gosh darn it it needs to be in there! :p

Reactions: Artisan
Back