My-Nintendo How many coins have you collected?

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
My-Nintendo, Nintendo's new rewards program came out in north America today. You can get platinum coins for free by doing missions, and gold coins for buying apps and stuff in the eshop(there is not physical game support at this time :(). As well as Miitomo coins by doing different missions in miitomo.

Well how many coins have you collected?

I have collected (In the first day) 480 platinum coins; almost half way to getting Zelda Picross :)
MyNintendo Coisn.JPG

So far as of this post, I have 510 Platinum coins only. I've done the basic missions that I could do and redeemed my points code for 200. Next I have to get Miitomo so I can have more coins xP

There's one thing that's pretty stupid though: Why do they give you 100 coins then tell you to spend 50 on a points box? :panda:

Reactions: Leej07, T-Player Guy, 3905 and 1 other person
So far as of this post, I have 510 Platinum coins only. I've done the basic missions that I could do and redeemed my points code for 200. Next I have to get Miitomo so I can have more coins xP

There's one thing that's pretty stupid though: Why do they give you 100 coins then tell you to spend 50 on a points box? :panda:
If I redeemed my codes I would have 880 but I am not sure if I want to. And if I could get miitomo I would have a max of 1105 :p . But yes it is anoying that the make you spend that much on a box that should come free.

Reactions: 2071
I have 475 Platinum Coins so far. I'm a little salty that I actually bought eShop games earlier this month and I'm not getting Gold Points for them >.<

I have 480 Platinum Coins and well, I haven't linked up to Miitomo and don't buy digital games from the eShop so I'm happy with that. I can probably keep doing the weekly "log in" missions as a bare minimum and get some nice rewards fairly quickly so that's good.

I have 260 platinum coins at right now!
I think my nintendo is very cool thing!
They have good rewards
For example : Themes, Game Discount etc
:)
FCD01DC5B21064747357436260352_102ed79aa38.4.8.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1fb07643bcde4391a1c3e0e95160a4b5.png

In just the first day, I got over 1,000, which I then traded in for Zelda Picross.

Reactions: Link06
In just the first day, I got over 1,000, which I then traded in for Zelda Picross.
Wow! :woot::eek:
Did you buy lot of eshop games or you didn't buy the Mario/ Donkey Kong theme
Is very good the Zelda Picross. I collecting at right now for WarioWare game! :D :D

Reactions: Leej07
I'm at 765 Coins rn. None of them are Gold Points tho, all Platinum.
I might get the 15% discount on WindWaker but I also wanna wait it out for when better rewards come out, assuming they will.

Question: do Miitomo coins count as a separate type of currency or are they the same as a platinum coin?

For example, if you had 100 platinum coins and 300 Miitomo coins, could you get a 400 coin thing?

I just got My Nintendo yesterday and I am a noob at it lol
The only coins really accessible to me are Miitomo coins unless I want to be VERY patient for the weekly eShop reward

235 Miitomo Coins. 200 Coins (don't know if they have their own name).

I got My Nintendo the day it came out! I had 1050 coins (200 from Nintendo from being a Club Nintendo memeber :3), I got WarioWare Touched! Now I'm at 50 coins and the next thing I'll probably save up for is Twilight Princess Picross, or something else if the rewards are changed by then because I'm not big on Picross.

well, i think i have somewhere between 200-350 platinum points at the present time. i would have much more, but i wanted to get the donkey kong and mario themes they had cuz one thing i am lacking in is variety of home menu themes. so i didnt hesitate to do that. i would like more home menu themes. i've wanted more for a while, but there were always too many other things i'd been focused on instead. so, i took my chance here and got some.

Well, since the program was released here I got 1110 Platinum coins (which I bought Wario Touched first since it will be removed first) and 30 gold coins. I may redeem these for the Pikmin 3 DLC, but I'm not sure yet.

I'm using an account in another device just to like or comment my stuff just in case, and with the initial coins (including the 100 coins for the face-to-face) I was able to get both themes.

I only have 40 so far. I bought WarioWare Touched, and the Donkey Kong theme.

These are my stats as of right now:

Miitomo Coins: 330

Platinum Coins: 570

Gold Coins: 0 :p

660 miitomo coin and 530 platinum coins.

So far the rewards do not really interest me expect the gold ones, so I'm not quite sure I'll farm them either.

I might grab the picross game though?

I have exactly 1400 Platinum points as of right now, and 0 Gold points. I plan on buying some Kirby VC titles form the eShop later on to add to my Gold Point collection. Right now none of the rewards really appeal to me so I'm just waiting for something better to come up on the list within the next 6 months (since the coins expire every 6 months).

Now,I have 145,but that's because I spent 1200 of my overall Platinum Coins,normal and Miitomo ones;on the Mario 3DS theme,which is worth 200 Coins,and on "WarioWare Touched!",costing a chunky 1000 Coins.Maybe I'll purchase the Mario Miitomo suit that expires at the end of this month,but I'm thinking if it'll really be worth for future rewards.If not,I'll consider stocking some more for Twilight Princess Picross.
Oh,I almost forgot to state that I have no Gold Coins on my european account either. :p

Question: do Miitomo coins count as a separate type of currency or are they the same as a platinum coin?

For example, if you had 100 platinum coins and 300 Miitomo coins, could you get a 400 coin thing?
Yes.Let's say you were to check the Twilight Princess Picross page,which costs 1000 Platinum Coins,and you had 350 Platinum Coins,and 200 Miitomo Coins.Adding them up would result in 550 Coins.It would say that you're 450 Coins away,as the site does count both of these points as the same. :thumbsup:

Back