My Nintendo is giving you a 7-day NSO trial (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Still don't have Nintendo Switch Online?

My Nintendo is now giving Nintendo Switch owners a 7-day trial for it in exchange for 100 Platinum Points. Unlike Gold Points, you do not have to make purchases to get it, so it should be a simple task for most people to obtain.

Some notes:
-The trial cannot be used with Nintendo Accounts that already have an active Individual Membership or Family Membership.

-Your trial will automatically convert into a monthly membership at the end of the trial period, unless you turn off automatic renewal before the end of the trial.

-Upon conversion of your trial to a full membership, and on an ongoing basis thereafter, we will charge you the membership amount unless and until you turn off automatic renewal. Credit card/PayPal account required for users age 18 and up.
Anyone who doesn't have NSO yet going to take advantage of this offer?

Reactions: AricAttack

My Nintendo is now giving Nintendo Switch owners a 7-day trial for it in exchange for 100 Platinum Points. Unlike Gold Points, you do not have to make purchases to get it, so it should be a simple task for most people to obtain.

Some notes:

@Marc if you weren't so generous, I would use it.

I started my 7-day trial last night and I downloaded the nes collection. You can play all of the old games on there.

The one thing about the switch that makes it better than xbox is that its online services are only $20 a year, xbox gold can cost $60 a year and game pass can cost around $200 a year.

I started my 7-day trial last night and I downloaded the nes collection. You can play all of the old games on there.

The one thing about the switch that makes it better than xbox is that its online services are only $20 a year, xbox gold can cost $60 a year and game pass can cost around $200 a year.
Game pass is always on sale though, sometimes a $1 per month, or even sometimes $1 for 3 months.

Game pass is always on sale though, sometimes a $1 per month, or even sometimes $1 for 3 months.
Yes but...

#1 It is only $1 until after the 3 months

#2 you can't get it for $1 without a credit card

#2 you can't get it for $1 without a credit card
you can If you have money in your account .-.

you can If you have money in your account .-.
I wish it did. Have you ever tried it?

Reactions: AricAttack
I wish it did. Have you ever tried it?
I have with gold, never with gamepass

Some notes:

wait it cost platinum points? I got mine free on the eshop!

I have with gold, never with gamepass
hmm...
I've never tried to get gold before
I'll have to try it sometime.
c4gis.jpg

as someone who has had like, 5 months of gamepass now for 100% free, it's possible. Free trials don't require a payment method + also can be used on accounts that have already had gamepass/currently have gamepass active.

Credit card/PayPal account required for users age 18 and up
Possible Jokes to this:

Welp... guess I need to pay by check

Aw sweet! Free Nintendo Switch Online till I'm 18!

I have Payeer... sooo

Do you accept Bitcoin?

Back