My Nintendo japanese translation

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
Tyrone

Tyrone

Totally Marcs Alt :3
Banned User
Today we are gonna be talking about my nintendo, I spent some time translating the news from there jap website into english and heres the link: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/library/events/160203/05.html

(sorry for spelling errors! I tried my best translating this)

Finished translation:

42.jpg
And, from this March, the services of the My Nintendo will start officially in the global.
Customers who have you registered the Nintendo account prior to is, from this point in time, you become a member of My Nintendo.

43.jpg
First of all, we will start from the point program.
The new point program, even dedicated game machine, also a smart device, it is possible if you use it across the devices.
And a dedicated game machine business, to expand both the smart device business, will be in the service of Nintendo unique.

44.jpg
Now lets talk about the new points program, there are two types of points.
Playing a smart device app, or log in to the Nintendo eshop, and Platinum Points that get to, such as when certain conditions are met, in the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, you can download purchase Gold Points.
but points to the purchase of goods has occurred, in My Nintendo, in addition to the purchase of goods, playing the game, such as touching the recommendations to be delivered from Nintendo, your point occurs for action.

45l.jpg

There are platinum points now, These give the custom a feel of value, and digital content of Nintendo unique, you can replace the original goods.
It should be noted that, with regard to the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, but also do not get the point playing the game at the moment, by logging in to the Nintendo e shop, you earn points.

46l.jpg
Then there are gold points, for the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, and a discount coupon of download software, you can replace.
Platinum and gold, two points of that there is, as fun, deals, will continue to provide both value of the game.

47l.jpg
My Nintendo is, but will be the official service which begins at the start of the point program,
Continue to further expand the service future, we will strive forward to once again enrich the entertainment experience that Nintendo has to offer.

48l.jpg
Initial deployment countries of the "My Nintendo" is scheduled to start from the 39 countries of the visit, we will continue to expand in a stepwise manner to a target area.

Although we will explain the My Nintendo up to this point, because in the future of the business of the Company, to increase the contact with customers, will expand the opportunity to get considering the purchase of our products and services, more that where I am become a member of the My Nintendo"to the many people we believe important.

Miitomo translation soon! Sorry for bad gammer and miss spellings again! translations hard at times.

There's times that this is tough to read but it's pretty good :3 (If you'd like I can help you with the English for Miitomo, just shoot me a pm)

As for My Castle Nintendo it seems pretty cool. Saving money on games is always a plus :p
I'm guessing silver coins is the equivalent to the coins in Club Nintendo while Gold is for discounts.

Ty knows some Japanese? :jawdrop: Nice! :p

This is gonna be a nifty system for sure! Pretty sure I'll enjoy My Nintendo and everything it entails ten time more than Club Nintendo, lol. xP

Ty knows some Japanese? :jawdrop: Nice! :p

This is gonna be a nifty system for sure! Pretty sure I'll enjoy My Nintendo and everything it entails ten time more than Club Nintendo, lol. xP
I have a book of Japanese letters and my mom bought me a jap translator, Almost all of it was my book but I needed help from the translator.

There's times that this is tough to read but it's pretty good :3 (If you'd like I can help you with the English for Miitomo, just shoot me a pm)

As for My Castle Nintendo it seems pretty cool. Saving money on games is always a plus :p
I'm guessing silver coins is the equivalent to the coins in Club Nintendo while Gold is for discounts.
It seems that silver is for themes and badges and gold is for games and discounts. And If I need help with miitomo I'll send you a pm!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3391
Nice! I don't know the first thing about Japanese outside Konichiwa (did I spell that right?) everything else pretty much comes from Google Translate when I want to confuse my friends in Japanese. Also, are you Japanese/decended from Japanese people? Or is it just a hobby?

Nice! I don't know the first thing about Japanese outside Konichiwa (did I spell that right?) everything else pretty much comes from Google Translate when I want to confuse my friends in Japanese. Also, are you Japanese/decended from Japanese people? Or is it just a hobby?
I learned from my moms books and apps she bought me, I find it fun to read and write in it :p

That's amazing how you translated all that without using Google >.</

Also I think that being released in March is the best time for it, because it's just in time for all the old CN fans to finally get a new loyalty program they've always wanted. I also love what they're doing with it. Game Discounts, Digital Contents, Smart Device apps, it's all so great!

Can't wait for the Miitomo news (translation lol)!

That's amazing how you translated all that without using Google >.</

Also I think that being released in March is the best time for it, because it's just in time for all the old CN fans to finally get a new loyalty program they've always wanted. I also love what they're doing with it. Game Discounts, Digital Contents, Smart Device apps, it's all so great!

Can't wait for the Miitomo news (translation lol)!
Im on the miitomo news translation right now! Im getting my books and papers together and am about to write it down!

Im on the miitomo news translation right now! Im getting my books and papers together and am about to write it down!
Must take a long time >.>
But if you're enjoying it then that's ok!

Must take a long time >.>
But if you're enjoying it then that's ok!
Writing in japanese gets quite fun at times, I can link you to the site of jap letters and book i used to do it if ya ;P
And its quite fun to be honest, And being able to hear this new info is great!

Writing in japanese gets quite fun at times, I can link you to the site of jap letters and book i used to do it if ya ;P
You can but I probably won't be able to understand half of it xD

So you actually read and write in Japanese somtimes? That's awesome :D I could never comrpehend all those symbols and marks haha. Also, I always thought it would be cool to learn another language and use it to write notes in school that nobody would understand. Maybe I'm just a weird person...

Back