My nintendo physical rewards?!?!?!?!?

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
So many people hated the shift from club nintendo to my nintendo due to the fact that you couldnt get cool physical merchandise like tshirts or limited edition games. But i checked my nintendo today and saw that they have a new section called nintendo store rewards.

There are only splatoon postcards, xenoblade stickers, and a xenoblade phone ring holder for now. But this could easily expand in the future to include some other stuff (for example splatoon themed keychains which were revealed in the mario direct). What rewards would you like to see added?

Reactions: AricAttack
So many people hated the shift from club nintendo to my nintendo due to the fact that you couldnt get cool physical merchandise like tshirts or limited edition games. But i checked my nintendo today and saw that they have a new section called nintendo store rewards.

There are only splatoon postcards, xenoblade stickers, and a xenoblade phone ring holder for now. But this could easily expand in the future to include some other stuff (for example splatoon themed keychains which were revealed in the mario direct).

If anyone wants the rewards but doesnt have enough points, ill gladly redeem it and send it to your address. Pm me if you want me to!
I believe the physical items have shipping though :(

I believe the physical items have shipping though :(
Oh. Just checked it out. Shipping fees apply. I guess i cant send it to anyone then.

Oh. Just checked it out. Shipping fees apply. I guess i cant send it to anyone then.
I know :( I was just about to get the phone ring :((((

Reactions: Dark Link
I know :( I was just about to get the phone ring :((((
Im not in u.s so i cant do it. But arent you in the state with the biggest companies int the world?

Im not in u.s so i cant do it. But arent you in the state with the biggest companies int the world?
Yes, I'm in the state with the biggest companies in the world, and I was gonna use my own points :p

Reactions: Deepak
I think it's a little BS that they charge you shipping fees for a "Free Reward". Besides that, these items are here for a VERY limited time, and you should probably be aware that you might not be able to get it, let alone see it if you wait too long. Unless they add Free Shipping of any kind, I won't get the products. I don't mind if the point price is much higher, as long as I don't have to pay real money, I'm good.

Reactions: Mizunil, NuttyS and Deepak
On the UK one there's a dodo airlines reusable bag, and some mario notepads/post it note blocks, but they want £6.99 each for postage!

Reactions: Jisenku and Deepak
Phone ring and postcards are already out of stock.
People are crazy.

Reactions: Jisenku and Deepak
Back