My Nintendo - Secret Mission for 10 Platinum Coins

• Thread starter 2071
  • Start date

Did you know about it?

• Total voters

Hallelujah
Towns Folk
So I saw at another forum that there's this secret mission in My Nintendo that gives you 10 Plat Coins and it's really easy to get, so I just wanted to share to you guys whether you already knew about it or not.

1. First Step - Go to the My Nintendo home page [ https://my.nintendo.com/ ]
  2. Second Step - Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page where you will see a small Mario Brick thing:
    Screenshot_3.png
  3. Third Step - Click it; it should bring you back to the top where your Mii holds a present thingy
  4. Fourth Step - Just click your Mii a couple of times and soon you'll get the message saying you got the 10 Plat Coins :D
Here's how it looks in the Points History:
Screenshot_2.png

So that's about it :p Maybe there might be more secret missions in the future.

Reactions: Leej07, T-Player Guy, 2205 and 2 others
Nice find! I got it!

Yep, also from /r/MyNintendo...

"While they're not "secret missions", there are a couple of unlisted ways to earn weekly platinum (non-miitomo) points:

Collect the My Nintendo sign-in bonus (weekly) +30: simply sign into your My Nintendo account

Sign in to your Nintendo Account on the official Nintendo website (weekly) +30: Sign in to My Nintendo, click the Nintendo logo at the top-middle or bottom-right of the page, go back to My Nintendo

In addition to "Sign in to Nintendo eShop (weekly) +30" and "Sign in to Miiverse (weekly) +30" (which it seems you don't even need a Miiverse account to get, just click the link to go to Miiverse and then go back to My Nintendo), that's a total of 120 platinum points a week, without the use of Miitomo.

This means you'll get 1080 platinum points every 9 weeks. Enough to get both Warioware Touched (1000 plat, available until end of June, so aim for this first!) and Twilight Princess Picross (1000 plat, available until end of September) in roughly 4 months, or less with the help of Miitomo and secret missions."

And apparently you get like 200 coins from an email sent by Nintendo to anyone who had a Club Nintendo account, but I assume that is US-only as I haven't received an email containing a coin code and I don't think anyone else in EU has either (but I could be wrong).

Reactions: Leej07
I thought this was a April Fools joke xD

I thought this was a April Fools joke xD
I posted this yesterday, though :bear:

Back