Gen 3 My Opinions No one Agrees With! Pokemon Gen 3

• Thread starter Chibi Asriel
  • Start date
Chibi Asriel

Chibi Asriel

Goat Herder
Towns Folk
Okay,im going to be honest here gen's 3&5 are my personal favorite generations,but I still have alot to say

1.I know it's a Tropical Region,but Still the over reliance on water pokemon for the later parts of the game really did bug me

2. I didnt like how the originals had no after game,True Emerald Did fix this problem with the elite 4 but im talking about ruby and Sapphire this case

3.This Generation Started a trend that would go one to be in the next two Generations to follow... Fire/Fighting Types for the final stage in the Fire Starter Line

4. Dangit Glacia! Your Japanese name! Seriously it means prim and Proper! Just look at her!

I don't really like how the other fire starters most of them have the fire fighting typing and i know blaziken started it so its okay with me since he is an exception but the emerald remake didn't happen since they never remake the third game.

I've noticed that Pokemon seems to lean towards water types in majority of type. I may be wrong, but it certainly feels like it.
I really liked third generation on the aspect that it seemed to break out of it's creative shell. I mean, you have beauty contests, which were new and led to other enjoyable features outside of battling like mining in fourth generation.
I never noticed the fire/fighting trend. ._.

Back