my Opinions no one Agree's with Xenoblade Chronicles

• Thread starter Chibi Asriel
  • Start date
Chibi Asriel

Chibi Asriel

Goat Herder
Towns Folk
Yes I know this is techinqually a Wii game,but it's coming out as a new 3ds game as well...so..I can post this here l3

1.I like Shulk's Character Really Thought he was a character I wasnt going to enjoy but I like playing as shulk.

2.Ryan Time...That's all im going to say :D

3.This game's side quest don't bother me,there actually fun to do :D plus you get some neat stuff :D

4.SHARLA! STOP COOLING DOWN YOUR RIFLE!

5.Vision and Sound based monster are a pain..im trying to get throught Gaur plains and a lv 75 Goglue attacks me ;_;

6....IM REALLY FEELING IT :D

I think I,ll wait for it to come on 3DS before stating my opinion. I heard some features are cut unless you have the Amiibo to unlock them. So the game might have been tweaked a bit, so it's quite possible that many of your concerns are not there anymore.

I would say and agree on quite all of your statements that you said . Though really I think people are overrating all this ... " I'M REALLY FEELING IT ! " thing :confused: I am beginning to see all these videos about it and it is just only gonna make me laugh so hard :hilarious: But the 3ds version is tweaked up and I'm not sure if it will be the same :dead:

the 3ds version is a port of the wii version

A port doesn't necessarily means the exact same game. They can tweak it and still call it a port.

For instance, DKC Returns 3D is a port from the Wii version, yet the game has more content and different features.

the differnces in this are the character model viewer,music player,amiibo Functnalty

I think I,ll wait for it to come on 3DS before stating my opinion. I heard some features are cut unless you have the Amiibo to unlock them. So the game might have been tweaked a bit, so it's quite possible that many of your concerns are not there anymore.

So I'll quote my first message!

XD

...? I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean? o_O

nothing,just read somthing about the port

Yes I know this is techinqually a Wii game,but it's coming out as a new 3ds game as well...so..I can post this here l3

1.I like Shulk's Character Really Thought he was a character I wasnt going to enjoy but I like playing as shulk.

2.Ryan Time...That's all im going to say :D

3.This game's side quest don't bother me,there actually fun to do :D plus you get some neat stuff :D

4.SHARLA! STOP COOLING DOWN YOUR RIFLE!

5.Vision and Sound based monster are a pain..im trying to get throught Gaur plains and a lv 75 Goglue attacks me ;_;

6....IM REALLY FEELING IT :D

1 -> I know. There's a difference between the SSB4 Shulk Nintendo exposes to us, and the XC Shulk Monolith Soft exposes us.
2 -> I absolutely forgot he said this. In the same time, I beat the game with two others characters you get later... *Anti-Spoiler Mode On*
3 -> Side Quest... ? You mean, the small quests you do during the story ?
4 -> Ah! I see I'm not the only one bothered by Sharla's Arts' cool down period. But, I suggest you to watch out for spoilers in the original post, that might kill the surprise for those who want to do the game
5 -> Actually, I find this pretty "realistic" in the sense where this system kinda give the creatures a real life comportment. But I admit that being attacked by those high-level monsters kinda hurts.
6 -> Is that because of the Monado's power ? Or is it because it's Shulk Time ?

Back