My opinons no one else Agree's With! Youtube Edition

• Thread starter Chibi Asriel
  • Start date
Chibi Asriel

Chibi Asriel

Goat Herder
Towns Folk
These are my opinons that no one else agrees with! Youtube Edition!

1.the "pewd's" needs to learn to shut his Darn mouth,I don't care you Annoying popular tick! Learn to shut up!

2.I don't mind the occasional Youtube bug,true it gets annoying,but its to be expected

3.you make video's to have fun! be yourself! and no try to force it to be a dang job! that's what I do! and I got accepted to maker studio's 3rd devison:maker gen

4.it's not a popularity Contest,So stop trying to make it one! no one cares how many subs or views you hit,if you hit a milestone,sure celebreate,but not ever 100,1000,or 10,000!

those are my opinons,let me hear you opinons below

Reactions: Magik
I agree.Muhahahahahahah :vamp:
This Threads title isnt actuall anymore :sneaky:

if you think getting on my good side will help you guardian your wrong I have no power to help you

you can actually you can post this and everyone will see i am being a good 15 year old and helping others

that's begging,and I do not tolerate begging

it's one of my pet peves

Yep i don't like pewds and i agree with you some people just use YouTube as a job which is OK i guess but it is for fun and for enjoyment not just for the $$.

To be honest I do not like Pewds because he is just simply annoying and uses swear words when not necessary for example F*** I died and saying it every time he died. That is why I agree with you 100%

I agree, but i never saw PewdDiePie so I cant say
if you think getting on my good side will help you guardian your wrong I have no power to help you
you can actually you can post this and everyone will see i am being a good 15 year old and helping others
:hilarious::rotfl:

expect for the pewd's thing i agree

Im happy about pewdiepie being considered the most annoying one right now
The one who shall not be named wasnt brought up do to this
I cant say his name,cuz that would curse us all
But i can give an hint:
He fast forwards and high pitches his voice to tell unfunny jokes

I don't watch Pewdiepie or any video any of his fanbase might comment on, so it doesn't really bother me.

I don't really like how many youtubers resort to using misleading thumbnails and clickbait titles, not only does it make me think the content creator is desperate for views, he/she must not have had any faith in the quality of their content to begin with.

Really, things that annoy me on youtube are the trolls leaping around and putting up hate on some joke or review. It's a waste of time commenting back for their waste of time commenting in the first place.

Back