AC:NL My Opinons No one Elses Agree's With!:New Leaf

• Thread starter Chibi Asriel
  • Start date
Chibi Asriel

Chibi Asriel

Goat Herder
Towns Folk
These are some of my Opinions that no one else agrees with!

1. Resetti isnt that annoying,he's actually kinda funny to make him made,unless your in eroupe in which he really does erase your town!

2.Paying you debts isn't that time consuming it's pretty easy to pay them off...even if the price is extremely astronamical

3.Aika village isnt the scary,true the town gives a creepy vibe,but about on the same level as lavender town,it isnt really scary at all

4.DLC isnt really needed,thought it really would be nice to have,like more villagers and Public work projects

let me know your opinions below

I find myself agreeing with you more than you would probably like xD

1. I agree. I love Resetti. He's hilarious, especially in Super Smash Brawl when you reset your game and he shows up while you're fighting.

2. If you know how to make money, it doesn't take long at all.

3. Nah, it's awesome xD

4. I think they should just release that stuff for you to buy in-game with in-game currency, rather than paying real money to have that stuff.

I really only have one unpopular opiniont: I wish there wasn't online multiplayer. See, I liked it when it first came out, and I occasionally played it with my sister. But then a friend of mine (who's name I won't mention cough cough RobertDan cough cough) got the game. This wouldn't have been an issue, except he kept restarting the game over and over trying to get a perfect town, so I had to keep visiting him repeatedly so we could friend each other, and this got to the point where I had to visit him multiple times a day and it got really annoying

I think Resetti is a wonderfully necessary part of Animal Crossing. Not only does he add a comic relief aspect to the game, Resetti generally does offer wonderful advice as not saving is a terrible idea.

1. Resetti isnt that annoying,he's actually kinda funny to make him made,unless your in eroupe in which he really does erase your town!

2.Paying you debts isn't that time consuming it's pretty easy to pay them off...even if the price is extremely astronamical

3.Aika village isnt the scary,true the town gives a creepy vibe,but about on the same level as lavender town,it isnt really scary at all

4.DLC isnt really needed,thought it really would be nice to have,like more villagers and Public work projects

1.) I don't find resetti annoying at all. I only find him annoying when my ds runs out of charge xD

2.) I agree. The mortgages are pretty easy to pay off :p

3.) Disagree.. Aika village is very creepy to me. It's a really open story, open for discussion

4.) No dlc please :D unless it's free haha.

1. Resetti isn't annoying. However, if you had set a time like you have to go study after half an hour, resetti takes away a lot of your time.

2. The price is easy to pay as earning bells is also quite easy if you see

3. Dont know I dont know what Aika town is (anyone knows what it is?)

4. I hate DLC. Its so annoying :(

1. Resetti isn't annoying. However, if you had set a time like you have to go study after half an hour, resetti takes away a lot of your time.

2. The price is easy to pay as earning bells is also quite easy if you see

3. Dont know I dont know what Aika town is (anyone knows what it is?)

4. I hate DLC. Its so annoying :(
Aika village is a town that's very eerie if not creepy. It gives off a silent hill vibe. I don't know how to explain it really, so I'll leave you with this:
and this:

I really only have one unpopular opiniont: I wish there wasn't online multiplayer. See, I liked it when it first came out, and I occasionally played it with my sister. But then a friend of mine (who's name I won't mention cough cough RobertDan cough cough) got the game. This wouldn't have been an issue, except he kept restarting the game over and over trying to get a perfect town, so I had to keep visiting him repeatedly so we could friend each other, and this got to the point where I had to visit him multiple times a day and it got really annoying
I'm sorry bruh but my OCPD and Animal Crossing doesn't get along well.

1) i love Resetti, he's so awesome~! and is that really true he will erase your town if you'r in eroupe?

2) i think repaying the debt is very time consuming if you want if you want to upgrade your' house to the max

3.Aika village is not scary at all to me, i thought the town was interesting
4.I'm indifferent on the DLC

I would say that I would agree with you in most of the cases here . I can say that the first two are the ones that I agree but the last two not so really . I really don't like the idea of a good game getting DLC unless it is free or if people actually like it .I don't know why but I find Aika Village kinda scary in some of its own ways

I agree with all of these

1. Ressetti isn't really annoying unless you're doing one of the cheats/hacks which needs you to erase the game- and if you don't like him, you just have to not do the project

2. It depends how much time you actually put into paying debts. It can be a little annoying if you want to use your money on projects or other items than your house but you still want the expand.

3. Animal Crossing is a rather cute and light-hearted game, so you can't really give anything scarier than a creepy vibe with such a happy game.

4. Maybe it would be better in an expansion pack or new release, like Animal Crossing for the Wii U.

I agree with all your statements. Ressetti is hilarious!!!

I agree with all your statements. Ressetti is hilarious!!!
I feel bad for him because in new leaf he always has a cold :((or some type of sickness)

Back