Show Off My past works

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
Hi everyone! I found my old GFX work (around 3 years old) from an old forum I used to be active on. I used GIMP and my skills weren't all that good (I was new to the GFX scene). I learnt to use simple tools within the program (some with little aid of tutorials). I mentioned the gallery in the sb and some of you lovely members asked to see my pieces, so here ya go! enjoy! comments are most welcome! ;)

P.S; They're in links because some of these pieces are huge! xD

Ritsuka (Loveless); Clicky.

Ichigo sig (Bleach); Clicky.

Rukia (Bleach); Clicky.

Sasuke (Naruto); Clicky.

Naruto; Clicky.

Random anime girl: Clicky.

Tsuna (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!); Clicky.
^My personal fave! <3

Sig for an RP; Clicky.

Grimmjow (Bleach); Clicky.

Reactions: Lightkcb, AceChadi, CrazyElf and 2 others
Not bad.. not bad... That is all :p

Reactions: Mikaya
Why so shy! It isn't bad at all! Do you plan on starting again? You have good basis ^^

I only saw a few [tynipic isn't loading for some reason] but nice work.

Not bad.. not bad... That is all :p

It's best that you don't say anymore, you wouldn't want to hurt my feelings. Wise choice. :sneaky:

Why so shy! It isn't bad at all! Do you plan on starting again? You have good basis ^^

uhhhh.... :oops: thanks so much! :D

probably not, btw. xD

I only saw a few [tynipic isn't loading for some reason] but nice work.

thanks! :D

these arent bad. you become way better if you were still doing gfx

these arent bad. you become way better if you were still doing gfx

Thanks! and yeah, that could've been a possibility! :p

if I ever have the motivation to make my own GFX then just maybe.....I'll start again. Who knows?. :playful:

Reactions: 2205
Tryyyy... trrrryyyyy :sneaky:

Wow, you work isn't even bad.... It's actually pretty good :thumbsup:. Better than anything I can do.

Wow, you work isn't even bad.... It's actually pretty good :thumbsup:. Better than anything I can do.

Thanks for the kind words! glad to know you all like my work. ;)

Reactions: CrazyElf
I love your pictures that you made especially the bleach and naruto ones(grimmjow was the best to me).Your art is unbelievable and good to me and to my opinion you are one of the best GFX artists on 3ds pedia.

you should def make new ones :3 I think you have so much artistic potential coming from these. & there's a lot of beginner tutorials out there that can help you out. plus if you ever need gfx help i'm sure myself & the other gfx members would be happy to help :)
oh and if you can get a copy, try out photoshop cs5 (or any version). It's similar to gimp but has way more features & filters if you want to get serious with gfx again! I have gimp but I use it for more simple stuff like recoloring or cropping.
Also, the naruto one is one of my faves. I like the bg a lot!

it would be great to get some tips and such from you guys! :D

I've tried PS before and tbh, it's way to complicated for my liking and I couldn't get my head around it. .-.

thanks for the heads up, btw! ;)

cs4 and over are easier to use and arent really super hard to explain. since you know the basics it be easier to explain

Impressive :greedy:

Reactions: Mikaya and Isabella
cs4 and over are easier to use and arent really super hard to explain. since you know the basics it be easier to explain

Thanks for the tip! :D

Impressive :greedy:

Thanks! glad you like them! ^.^

Reactions: AceChadi
So, when will you get back at it? :sneaky:

Back