• Super Mario 3d land

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
OK, so this isn't going to be something for you guys as much as it is for me, but anyways, heres what's going on....

I will give you a list of 4 games that I have selected as options (only 4 because otherwise the list will be too long. So I have selected my top favorites), and depending on majority vote, I will play through the main game/story of one of them as quickly as possible. Note that in order for me to do this quickly, it will be an any% speed run. RPGs take me weeks on months to finish, so I will not list any of those. OK, so here are the options:

Donkey Kong country returns 3d
New super Mario Bros 2
Super Mario 3d land
Resident evil Revelations

Note: I am not accepting specifics here (meaning things such as difficulty, etc. If resident evil Revelations has majority I will play no higher than normal, as hell mode took me way too long for me to possibly speed run). Just choose a game you would like me to speed run, and I will go through from there. Again, no specifics; I will just run through doing my best as quickly as possible: just choose a game, that's all.

Well, tell me which game you want me to speed through, and I will work as quickly as possible.

Update: me and my group (there are 3 of us) will tackle the games with as many players as possible and work together to finish as fast as we can. The exception is resident evil Revelations, due to the fact the campaign is single player only, along with super Mario 3d land. Everything else we will collaborate and make the quickest possible finish.

Last edited:
Back