Show Off My Signature/Avi Gallery

• Thread starter ESP
  • Start date
ESP

ESP

No Limits
Towns Folk
So I'm making this for not only displaying purposes but also to switch back and forth from a signature every now and then and post new ones. The four displayed now are what I would call my best works.

I'll also be putting avis here as well.

Attachments

• Lubbock Signature Final.jpg
    Lubbock Signature Final.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 471
  • Twilight Sparkle Sig.jpg
    Twilight Sparkle Sig.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 148
  • Jeff Signature.jpg
    Jeff Signature.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 322
  • Afro Samurai Signature Final.jpg
    Afro Samurai Signature Final.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Lubbock Avi.jpg
    Lubbock Avi.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 23
  • dully Signature.png
    dully Signature.png
    791.3 KB · Views: 197
  • sashabelle Signature WIP.jpg
    sashabelle Signature WIP.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 374
  • TLOU Signature.jpg
    TLOU Signature.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaya
I really like the sig you have now, looks like you have improved!. The Twilight Sparkle one seems like there's too much going on and has too many effects I think. Keep up the good work, though! :D

I really like the sig you have now, looks like you have improved!. The Twilight Sparkle one seems like there's too much going on and has too many effects I think. Keep up the good work, though! :D
For the Twilight one, it's one of the pics I chose for it.

Maybe these could've been better?

twilight_cutie_mark_explosion_by_rdbrony16-d5uy1ml.png

fractal_circle_for_twilight_sparkle_by_uxyd-d4rilad.png

Personally, I like the Twilight Sparkle sig. The Afro Samurai one is probably the least worked on.

I think the 2nd pic would've blended in more with the renders and look better. But that's just me. xD

The afro one still doesn't look that bad, anyways. :p

I think I only used three pics for that one.

You should watch Fooly Cooly sometime soon and do a dog on it

Wanna make sense?

Oops, I meant sig. (Stupid auto correct)

Oops, I meant sig. (Stupid auto correct)
Weirdest autocorrect ever.

I like the way you make characters pop out in some of your signatures. It make the signature seem much more lively. Small tip, you might want to work with slightly higher quality raw images or compress them a little less, because a few of your artworks got a bit pixelated which is a real shame. But overall; nice job! :thumbsup:

I like the way you make characters pop out in some of your signatures. It make the signature seem much more lively. Small tip, you might want to work with slightly higher quality raw images or compress them a little less, because a few of your artworks got a bit pixelated which is a real shame. But overall; nice job! :thumbsup:
Thanks. It's just that some pictures I use are bigger than others. Although lately, I've been thinking about running them through a resizer. I'll do it with future projects however. Maybe I'll rework some if I decide I have the time.

Thanks. It's just that some pictures I use are bigger than others. Although lately, I've been thinking about running them through a resizer. I'll do it with future projects however. Maybe I'll rework some if I decide I have the time.
If you want compressing made easy try banner.fotor.com You just upload pictures and add effects then press 'save' and it'll compress your work for you. You can choose the quality so the file doesn't get too big. As for resizing, Paint can be surprisingly helpfull.

If you want compressing made easy try banner.fotor.com You just upload pictures and add effects then press 'save' and it'll compress your work for you. You can choose the quality so the file doesn't get too big. As for resizing, Paint can be surprisingly helpfull.
Just about every resizer/enlarger I used has a quality option. Even Pixlr Image Editor has an option for that.

Reactions: PersonSP
Just about every resizer/enlarger I used has a quality option. Even Pixlr Image Editor has an option for that.
True. But this one is really nice since it's also an editor.

I'll check into it.

Back