RMT / Team Help My team has the worst natures but i need a strategy guide to adapt to them.

• Thread starter RashRiolu
  • Start date
RashRiolu

RashRiolu

Traveling gamer
Towns Folk
Flygon-Careful
Gliscor-Bashful
Riolu-Rash
Shedinja-Impish
Magnezone-Mild
Absol-Rash
Scizor-Rash

A strategy for at least one of these pokemon would really help. I would just go hunt for other Pokemon with an advantage in nature but all except one (riolu) of these pokemon are shinies and they took a long time for me to get.
Any suggestions in moves, tactics?

Hmm. What battle format are you going to use this team for (singles, doubles, etc...)? And from the looks of it you seem to have way too many physical attackers so pokemon that can body physical attacks can be a struggle.

I use them for singles & doubles. There's other pokemon i have like Wailord & Dusknoir but don't have a problem with training them.

I use them for singles & doubles. There's other pokemon i have like Wailord & Dusknoir but don't have a problem with training them.
Um you could use wailord to body pokemon and duskoir to induce status effects but for the most part I would want to use Flygon to outspeed and ko as many pokemon as it could.

Um you could use wailord to body pokemon and duskoir to induce status effects but for the most part I would want to use Flygon to outspeed and ko as many pokemon as it could.
I've seen many tactics with Flygon but i was curious if his nature would interfere with them. I know the careful nature is bad for using SP.ATK which makes me wonder about the moves he should have.

I've seen many tactics with Flygon but i was curious if his nature would interfere with them. I know the careful nature is bad for using SP.ATK which makes me wonder about the moves he should have.
Flygon is more of a physical attacker so I can see him with either Adamant or Jolly nature.

Flygon is more of a physical attacker so I can see him with either Adamant or Jolly nature.
Yeah, but what about a careful nature? My Flygon's nature doesn't seem to effect its attack stats, only its specials. The wierd thing is that he wasn't properly EV trained but his attack stats are naturally high. Should i reset his stats and properly train them?
And what pokemon with special ATK would you recommend for this team?

Yeah, but what about a careful nature? My Flygon's nature doesn't seem to effect its attack stats, only its specials. The wierd thing is that he wasn't properly EV trained but his attack stats are naturally high. Should i reset his stats and properly train them?
And what pokemon with special ATK would you recommend for this team?
Its true that careful nature doesnt hinder the attack, but wouldnt you rather have the nature boost its attack? So maybe adamant?

Back