My thoughts about the Splatoon 2 Pro Controller

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I got the Splatoon 2 themed pro controller this week (finally shipped) and today I tried it out for the first time. I bought it from Amazon and it was a little more $$ than the regular pro controller, but the design made it worth it for me.

NZ5E0rY.jpg

Anyhoo..

I have to admit, the joysticks/analog-sticks feel soo much better than the ones on the joycon. It feels more firm and I'm kind of confident it'll last longer than my current joycons. If you're not aware, my left joycon joystick has an issue where you have to press really hard to move forward and the right one moves on its own sometimes.

My only issue is that the right joystick on the pro controller is a little far from the ABXY buttons. It's a little difficult to turn with it in games like Splatoon 2 but I think I'll get used to it over time of practicing.

It looks cool don’t worry everyone has their own taste this design looks better than the original pro controller imo because of the green and pink sides makes it stand out more and don’t worry you’ll get used it because when I bought my pro controller I used to have trouble with it when I played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe ,but now it’s easy for me to play it because I got used to after a week

Dude, why haven’t you sent in your switch?

Dude, why haven’t you sent in your switch?
I'm surrounded by the ocean haha. It's just the joycons though.

Oh. You aren’t lying about where you live, huh?

Back