My Thoughts on Dragonball Z Kai:Uncut.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Bored last saturday,I decided to watch some Dragonball on our Wii's Youtube. (Wasn't really intending to see Kai:Uncut ) But as we let it play to the next video,it was Dragonball Z Kai Uncut:Goku Vs. Frieza.I was like,what?? Uncut? What the papaya? :eek: (Note,I don't have cable anymore,so to watch Toonami to see this is impossible) Anyway,I went into it,me and my bro.As we watched,we saw some scenes cut out.As to be expected from Kai,right? One of the things that jumped out at me was the fact they used actual blood this time,instead of spit,water and dirt,lol. XD But the one thing that blew me was this:Goku...actually curses on this!? :( NOOOOOOOO!!! X0 I know it said 'Uncut',but no! NO! That's unforgivable,I mean,C'MON! Goku's the nice guy,and he doesn't say things like that! ;_; (....Alright,the part when Frieza caught him by surprise and he said "Oh crap!" made me laugh,lol) But still,that didn't feel right,y'know.Anybody else,but not Goku...

Even nice guys curse when they get annoyed off. Freiza killed his bestfriend(Krillin) Hurted a lot of people(Namekians, and thousands of people from other worlds) Freiza's only goal was to be the strongest being in the universe. Nothing really good to say about Freiza. Of course Goku dispises people like him.

It's uncut for a reason, if you can't handle your Hero using such vocabulary don't watch it. In japan i think they curse in the regular Anime series. No uncut needed. It brings out Maturity, and let's people know that Anime isn't just for kids. If One Piece had a proper dub I'd be afraid to watch it in my living room where my family is all the time. They curse a lot on that show, lol.

Reactions: P2.0
@SaToRi :Yeah,I guess that makes sense. :T I guess the whole uncut thing just shocked me,y'know? That's one of the animes we thought it'd be ok to let our younger sis watch,lol.One Piece is just hilarious,btw. XD I wouldn't mind watching that with dad actually if there wasn't suggestive things,and the fact he thinks we haven't heard some cussing before. X'D But I guess if you really like an anime,you'll give each version a try,right? :) It's still awesome,I admit.

Well, I cuss, so it'd be weird to see some man in his adolescences to not swear at all. But yeah, pretty much every anime has cussing in it, unless it's specifically tailored for children (I'd be shocked if Ash Ketchum started cussing)

Also, One Piece is very funny, indeed, but it's also very, very sad at parts. A very emotional anime ;_;

Back