Mario Kart my thoughts on mario kart 7 vs other mario kart i played...

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so mario kart 7 is probably pretty old by now, but when it was still fairly new i was playing it on my old 3ds (which i dont have anymore i have a new 3ds xl instead), ive played many mario kart games except for double dash and mario kart 64 since i never had a gamecube or N64 (there might be others idk about but ive done most of the recent ones), but in my honest opinion when i look at mario kart wii and mario kart on GBA, this was probably one of the worst installments in the series.... (if 64 was worse i wouldnt know but ive heard good things about double dash so if we get virtual console on switch for gamecube i may buy it). the characters were mostly garbage except for rosalina, and the only other things i liked were the golden parts (these were way better on MK8 deluxe tho). there werent a lot of memorable courses except for the return of SNES rainbow road which i still love even now, mario kart wii had many courses on it that i loved and even mario kart ds had better ones the mk7 did. the characters were way better on mario kart wii as well and the fact that the babies were eliminated didnt help my honest opinion here.

dont get me wrong, it was ok considering it was a 3ds game, but when i look at the past games and mario kart 8& deluxe overall, characters, courses, music, etc, this one unfortunately didnt impress me very much. the only thing that i actually liked about it was having gliders and being able to go underwater in more places. the modes overall were also very lacking and this is something that mario kart ds was more superior on. no single player vs which wasnt great either, and for whatever reason the coin counter didnt add coins you picked up from offline coin battles. i realize its a 3ds game, but i feel like in terms of portable mario kart mario kart ds pulled it off way better than mk7 did. im trying not to mention mk8 and deluxe since those came after these other titles just because that makes more sense to me (idk why but oh well). what do you think about mario kart 7? did you like it or did it feel like it was poorly done overall?

I think you were years late.

Anyway,
It's a good game, just that there are better options now since 8 deluxe came out. And the 3ds is a dead line of consoles at this point (or will once Animal Crossing on Switch comes out).

...in my honest opinion when i look at mario kart wii and mario kart on GBA, this was probably one of the worst installments in the series....
Screw you,
GBA Mario Kart was good.

I think you were years late.

Anyway,
It's a good game, just that there are better options now since 8 deluxe came out. And the 3ds is a dead line of consoles at this point (or will once Animal Crossing on Switch comes out).

Screw you,
GBA Mario Kart was good.
um no you misunderstood, i meant mario kart 7 sucked compared to mario kart gba. meaning i thought the game boy one was better than MK7, the courses were more memorable and definitely more fun than in mario kart 7. and yes i know this game pretty old now i posted being aware of this.

Back