My thoughts on Pikmin 3DS

• Thread starter King Of 3D
  • Start date
King Of 3D

King Of 3D

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
My Thoughts On Pikmin For 3DS:
So In case you didn't know there is a game Nintendo made in 2001 called "Pikmin" where you are playing as the main character: Captain Olimar (If you don't get the joke then I won't judge, The joke is that in Japanese Olimar's name backwards is Mario) Captain Olimar's gets hit by a meteoroid that makes him crash land on what was earth (but the thing is that the game Pikmin takes place after humans have abandoned earth, so no humans are on earth anymore) and on the planet Olimar's finds it hard just to breath because there is toxic air on the planet (only humans are effected by this) and Olimar's suit has a exist tank that will prevent him from dying for 30 more days! So you only have 30 days to get all of the ship parts back onto your ship (All of Olimar's ship parts separated onto different parts of the planet that once was where humans lived while he was crashing onto the planet, so he has to get all of the ship parts to fly back to Olimar's planet) and on the way Olimar's meets these creatures called Pikmin, you can use Pikmin to carry heavy things, help you defeat enemy's, and other tasks that help you a lot! So now that I have summarized all about Pikmin, let's talk about the new Pikmin game for 3DS that so many people are hating on when it hasn't even came out yet! So first of all everyone is complaining " OMG normal Pikmin games are not 2D Platformer, UUUUGGGH" well, first of all Miamoto already said a few years ago at the reason he decided to make Pikmin 3 on the Wii U instead of the 3DS (Yeah, that is right Pikmin 3 was originally for 3DS) is because it wouldn't have enough power for the 3DS for a lot of reasons, so why would anyone expect for there to be a strait up 3D Pikmin game and not something different like a Platformer? I think it could potentially be a good game!

So, what do you think? Reply what you think and have a great day :)

I agree on the fact it will probably be a good game I will pick up. And also that nobody should rant until they've played it but contrary to your belief I think if they really tried they could have achieved a 3d Pikmin game with watered down features.

I honestly have no hard feeling for it since the game is barley in it's beta form and I am quite eager to see what is in store for the game and what functionalities it has. I also wonder what story would be like.

Back