My Thoughts on Preorder Bonuses

• Thread starter G MAN
  • Start date
G MAN

G MAN

NYEH HEH HEH!
Towns Folk
First off, I DESPISE pre-orders. To me, they don't makes sense. "Hey, order this game you have NO CLUE if it will be good or not. If you do, you get this dogtag, I guess." Seriously. Like the refund policy usually runs out before the game drops, meaning the only reason you would want a refund is if you bought it for the wrong console or something. I really want most of these bonuses to be things you can at least purchase.

Well it's not always about bonusses, if you're a fan of a game thats about to come out you might need to pre-order it in case it gets sold out on the first day. That's what pre orders originally where all about.

I'm guessing you're hating GameStop because they're the one's I always see offering pre-order bonuses. Although I wouldn't say their return policies are bad. On two occasions where I had to return something, they gave me a full refund and even allowed the money I paid for the item to go towards something else. I didn't even need a state I.D to do so. Just the receipt. And as for pre-order bonuses, you're talking about exclusive content you can't get regularly or until a couple of months where they do allow you to purchase it.

Reactions: G MAN
I'm guessing you're hating GameStop because they're the one's I always see offering pre-order bonuses. Although I wouldn't say their return policies are bad. On two occasions where I had to return something, they gave me a full refund and even allowed the money I paid for the item to go towards something else. I didn't even need a state I.D to do so. Just the receipt. And as for pre-order bonuses, you're talking about exclusive content you can't get regularly or until a couple of months where they do allow you to purchase it.
Huh. I wish mine did that XD

Back