My thoughts on Raji: an ancient epic

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
So raji is a game based on hinduism and in my opinion it looks great! The graphics are nice and the demons are all designed with lots of care. So i was really excited to try out the game.

The gameplay is hack and slash with some platforming sections. The combat reminded me a LOT of “bastion”. There are many different moves you can execute but only a few weapons.

So i was excited to play the game but was HEAVILY disappointed. For starters, the character is pretty slow. And thats NOT good for a hack and slash as speed is crucial. And the weapon and all the attacks are slow too. I had to play it like a “dodge and slash every 20 seconds” rather than a “hack and slash”

There are some small puzzle like segments that are fun too. But the platforming sections were the worst in my opinion. With such a slow character platforming was Not Fun. I kept falling and i faced a couple technical glitches that forced me to exit the game.

But, this game is the creators first game. So its good FOR a first game. The whole environment looks inviting though and there are so many details.

Keep in mind these are only MY opinion and you have to play it for yourself to see if you like it or not.

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
Back