PS My Vita card died

• Thread starter Gamer4647
  • Start date
Gamer4647

Gamer4647

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
This has been long coming since the memory card fails to read properly sometimes, and whenever you notice the pictures or emails won't load properly, the operating system slowly deteriorates over time unless you restart

Now, it won't read the card, so the stuff I had on my (small 8gb) card won't work anymore, and this kind of problem is common because Sony chose their cheap overpriced proprietary cards instead of micro SD

I made a thread a while ago about how my LittleBigPlanet save was corrupted on the same memory card, although the name on that thread was misleading in my opinion

They really had to mess up the Vita with how unstable everything is

I think the Vita as unstable because of your card. I've had a vita for a while now and didn't have a single crash with it, nor a single issue.

You shouldn't blame a whole system for your own issue with it.

I think the Vita as unstable because of your card. I've had a vita for a while now and didn't have a single crash with it, nor a single issue.

You shouldn't blame a whole system for your own issue with it.
Well, I honestly don't know what happened, but the memory card issues are common and games made for the system can be sort of slow on the Vita, like Minecraft, but I've only played a few games so you shouldn't exactly trust me on that

I've tried to use my system memory more often, but I found it a real bummer to see that my memory card just stopped working today

I should also mention that my PS Vita shown 'An error has occurred' while playing the retail versions of Minecraft and Tearaway twice, once for each game

I've attached a picture of the error, although it isn't my Vita

Attachments

• 48Dpi8I.jpg
    48Dpi8I.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Back