Support Needed My Wii U is stuck moving...

• Thread starter xXAwesomeDudeXx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
xXAwesomeDudeXx

xXAwesomeDudeXx

Just an Awesome Guy.
Towns Folk
My Nintendo Wii U which I just got for Christmas is stuck moving... I am so upset, I was using an old hard drive with no ventalation in it to transfer some stuff from my Wii U to my hard drive to clear up some space, It was transfering Wii Fit U perfectly and then I got a red light on my USB hard drive... (I think it got too hot) my Wii U says it is still moving. I tried clicking cancel and my Wii U made the noise when you click a button but it didn't do anything and I can not click the button anymore, I don't care if I lose Wii Fit U I just care about my Wii U and my precious New Super Mario Bros U data which I have spent hours on and is almost done... my USB hard drive sounds like it is still spinning and my Wii U has the turning wheel thing next to the progress bar... Please Help?!?

What do you mean by Wii U is stuck moving? As in it's kind of frozen? If you could respond and clarify a bit more on that that would help.

In any case, the Nintendo Support website may be able to help or you could try contacting Nintendo support via phone

What do you mean by Wii U is stuck moving? As in it's kind of frozen? If you could respond and clarify a bit more on that that would help.

In any case, the Nintendo Support website may be able to help or you could try contacting Nintendo support via phone

No it is not frozen and it is ok now because I just powered it down and started it back up and now it works fine... I don't think I am going to use hard drive ever again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back