N64 Disc Drive/ Virtua Boy Discussions

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
RichGamerton

RichGamerton

Run Home To Mama Now
Towns Folk
Believe it or not, I have both of these. They were at a flea market a few years ago and I had to get them. The N64 DD can be used but I dont have all the things for the VB so I can't play it. Anyway, does anyone else have one of these? What are your opinions on these unpopular Nintendo items?

Believe it or not, I have both of these. They were at a flea market a few years ago and I had to get them. The N64 DD can be used but I dont have all the things for the VB so I can't play it. Anyway, does anyone else have one of these? What are your opinions on these unpopular Nintendo items?
well thaey are unique in a way

@SuperSmashBash123 I'll say. They were really different for the time of their release. Considering that N64 owners only knew of cartridges for the system, the disc approach may have been strange for them. And the VB must have seemed like something out of a dream back then. I would have been happy to see these made during my time. Also, thanks for replying!:D

@SuperSmashBash123 I'll say. They were really different for the time of their release. Considering that N64 owners only knew of cartridges for the system, the disc approach may have been strange for them. And the VB must have seemed like something out of a dream back then. I would have been happy to see these made during my time. Also, thanks for replying!:D
REALLY different

I always think about what could've happened if the N64DD was actually a success. Super Mario 64 was going to get a sequel, Fire Emblem was going to get a game on it, and so many other things could've happened had it been successful. Also, even though the Power Glove wasn't an actual console, you can throw it in the list of good ideas that were commercial failures.

Back