• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
Please take a look:
XenobladeChroniclesX_Collector1.jpg

That USB key looks damn bada** though (and no data about how much data it can store has been given). I would almost beg Ninty to to sell something like that here (the key, since we'll get 66% of what's shown here). Also, it comes with 10 sounds from the game's OST, in case you were wondered. Otherwise, it seems to have almost as much content as the EU Limited Edition (with the matted art card as exclusive). Also, the game box has a special edition art on the reverse (wonder if that also applies to EU versions).

No more blaming Nintendo for saying they forgot you, guys !
(PS: I'm still jealous of that USB key though. If anybody ever comes across one on Amazon, I'd beg them to give me the link. Seriously. :p)

I am wanting to buy this bundle! I am going to ask this to my parents for christmas, this bundle is amazing. This is my most hyped game this year, and to see such a cool bundle makes me go crazy. Theis looks so damn awesome, but the only problem is it costs 30 dollars more, and I can practically buy another wii u game(paying 30 dollars more) and get starfox or Mario maker. But still, this bundle looks amazing!

Back