Naked Archer Ninjas in Fire Emblem Fates?

• Thread starter Robbie
  • Start date
Robbie

Robbie

Helloo! \:D/
Towns Folk
Lmao, I can't stop laughing. This happened to me in the 10th Chapter lol

P_20160327_232253.jpg
P_20160327_232247.jpg

P_20160327_232221.jpg

What do you think about this, do comment xD

It's because the weapon you're using has a chance to rip the clothes off of targets it hit :p

Reactions: Robbie
Oh ok. :p #RaiderWeaponsForLife

Some weapons can strip the armor from who your fighting so it will happen more often depending on what weapon your using . I have to admit tho when I 1st saw it happen in my game I thought it was funny too. I didn't expect it and was wondering what the heck happen tho the guys clothes lol.

its not actually a chance, it happens when you have weapons advantage with a raider weapon, or when sophie hits someone

Just wait to do that DLC map where you play as one of the royals from Hoshido or Nohr, and then, you'll be dead in laughter. Why ? Because you get many Raiders-like weapons. And then, you just can't take the other character's dialogues when they are defeated seriously (Who could ?).

(PS: Didn't post said DLC's name, since I was playing on JP version with HANS the whole time I played Fates, so, names differ, and in my copy, they were all in kanjis anyway.)

It's ridiculously funny when you rekt someone and their clothes fall off, it makes victory all the more sweet lmao.

Back