• Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Not completely naked but they have no shirt on :

nCtyMMX.jpg

I've heard that they can't be reported via splatnet either :/

I've seen a 30 second replay of a naked Octoling flying and shooting ink that explodes a large amount of ink on the floor. It sucks that hacks are now possible in Splatoon 2 but I'm happy I haven't came across any yet.

If I find one on my team, I'd probably just throw the game.

Reactions: AricAttack
If you find any hackers in x rank than rip

If you find any hackers in x rank than rip
I think the only Rank X hackers I'd find in Rank X matches are people who hacked their online rank or played all day to climb by hacking.

I think the only Rank X hackers I'd find in Rank X matches are people who hacked their online rank or played all day to climb by hacking.
True they most likely do it I’m guessing is cause they suck at the game and want a little bit of recognition

I believe it’s possible to report a hacker on the splat net app.

I believe it’s possible to report a hacker on the splat net app.
It doesn't display their name.

In the app you get a list of the players in your game. Even if the name is wrong it probably can still report them

In the app you get a list of the players in your game. Even if the name is wrong it probably can still report them
Nope. @JustHere will share screenshot proof when he's on. He saw an enemy hacker and couldn't report him via splatnet.

Reactions: Mikaya
Nope. @JustHere will share screenshot proof when he's on. He saw an enemy hacker and couldn't report him via splatnet.
Oh. Well thats bad...

Uh...This is just plain odd. Why is this even a thing? It kinda sucks that they cannot be reported as of yet, But hopefully that'll change soon. If I encounter one, I'd be sure to block them so I can't run into them again. They'll probably find a way to hack inklings in the same sense (Just a speculation). Out of all the ways they'd hack their game and they pick this. xD

Reactions: Samster
Uh...This is just plain odd. Why is this even a thing? It kinda sucks that they cannot be reported as of yet, But hopefully that'll change soon. If I encounter one, I'd be sure to block them so I can't run into them again. They'll probably find a way to hack inklings in the same sense (Just a speculation). Out of all the ways they'd hack their game and they pick this. xD
Amen to that. Seriously, if you’re gonna hack the game at all, why choose to do this? I don’t usually play Splat 2 anymore, but if I ever see one when I am playing, he’s 100% getting blocked.

Reactions: Mikaya
Is that a glitch or hack? It looks very odd. :|

Haha this is kind of funny. Good thing they still have pants on. It seems like a funny little joke that hopefully hasn't hurt anyone.

Top Ten Times Marc Tried To Clickbait Us And Succeeded. That being said there should be the option to have that look especially if good gear looks bad this could be a default. Then again the parents would make a big stinkling about it. I'm sure the kids wouldn't mind though.

Back