Name the ShoutBox!

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Go. To. Sleep!
Towns Folk
Here we come up with funny and new names for the shoutbox. But let's not make it inappropriate.

I'll start it

SpongeBob

y u no in the shoutbox often tho D:

:p

Anyway... Talkbox. :giggle:

:bag: to be honest I always want to type in it but I never know what to say :unsure:

Invisible Box yo

DeadBox :vamp:
jk jk :playful:

Cheesebox!

How about we just call it the ShoutBox? That would be easiest considering that at the moment, the ShoutBox is now named the "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" also, I don't know why my text is bold... it doesn't say it is either on my editor... Spinnerweb? Help? Please?

How about we just call it the ShoutBox? That would be easiest considering that at the moment, the ShoutBox is now named the "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" also, I don't know why my text is bold... it doesn't say it is either on my editor... Spinnerweb? Help? Please?
Just select it and click CTRL+B to unbold it, even if the editor says nothing. c:

Remember FaithBox?

Just select it and click CTRL+B to unbold it, even if the editor says nothing. c:

Remember FaithBox?

FaithBox was pretty funny :p they're all good though \: D/

Except for this LennyBox :p

Night Raid Box.

Under the Shoutbox.

Because we're all trapped but will never stop fighting to find a way out. /barbievoice

xoBtuohS (ShoutBox backwards)

TehMemBoxz

Oh whoa I'm not even being alerted to my own thread XD.

Water-Cooler

The Shoutbox That Never Was is my dream shout box title

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Xbox lel :p

Reactions: Mikaya
SpamBox! That's how it looks to me right now:D

It should be called the "Memebox"

It should be called the "Memebox"
Gamercat! Don't start that again! EVER! If there's one thing we DON'T need here, its Memebox 24/7

LennyBox

Back