naruto storm 4: the best anti-spam character

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
i know i wrote another thread on this but this is a bit of an update on the issue. it took me some practice and experimenting as a solo player on the switch version, but i think i mightve found the best character to pin those annoying deidara/ temari/ten-ten/ Tayuya spammers (from some cheap AI behavior and observarion i can confirm Tayuya is definitely in the spam pool but im uncertain how popular this one is).

funny enough one of my favorite characters in this game does a pretty nice job of it. i have enough skill with Momoshiki to sandwich them tbh, but i think Kaguya may still have an easier time against the ones in the spam pool. if theyre just going to keep trying to avoid confrontation (almost all spammers do this from what ive seen in videos) it seriously doesnt matter if you play Kaguya. you can switch to ice terrain with her and no matter how far away they are this mode will always hit them. it also ignores Sasori and Kankuro's puppets and both them and any spam pool character will just get stunlocked to death unless they try to close in, but her sand does pretty well pushing people back or the jutsu in it to parry a chakra dash. you can counter obviously, but you dont want to overuse this unless everything else is just no good (youll kill your chakra guage if you do this too much for those who dont know). also, its almost impossible to chakra dash through her sand twisters as well so this can also cause trouble for close range characters too. yes, you can chakra dash the spammers and use the fire terrain but if theyre too set on running away the ice is your most definitive option. Kaguya is one of the few who has no actual range limit due to her ice terrain attack changes and her sand does well with moderate distance. you can also use fire close combat which works very well.

probably one of the only characters with next to zero weakness... also, you can easily sneak her ultimate jutsu that will just teleport through any spam swirls since pretty much all the spam pool characters like to just stand there to begin with. youll be forcing them to play your game with Kaguya though. her grab has good knockback for emergency subs as well but seems like less reach than Momoshiki's does

Edit: forgot to say one more thing: if you do this online with her to spammers be ready to see "a communication error has occured" theyre not going to like this lol

Reactions: Mizunil and phofufury
this is a neat counter span story for naruto fighting game , there usually is at least one character , perhaps not always at the start but after updates that can provide a counter to a character that has spammable moves that prove to be broken or annoying to balance things out eventually.
descoveries of this nature , even long after release are ideal to share and to discover asthe info will be useful to other players that happen to see the post at some point , thanks for the useful tidbits of info.

Reactions: Kadaj
Back