Tutorial National StreetPass Weekend (And How To Get it in Europe!)

• Thread starter xXAwesomeDudeXx
  • Start date

Do you use StreetPass a lot?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
xXAwesomeDudeXx

xXAwesomeDudeXx

Just an Awesome Guy.
Towns Folk
So as you may or may not know, Nintendo is hosting a National StreetPass Weekend for people across the United States of America... If you do not have any Nintendo Zone locations near you or you just want StreetPasses at your house, follow these steps.

Macintosh (will only work if you use ethernet)
  1. Open up System Preferences.
  2. Go to Sharing > Internet Sharing
  3. Click Share your Connection from:, and change it to ethernet (It can work if you use Firewire, Bluetooth or whatever that is not using the wifi port)
  4. Click on Wi-Fi Options
  5. Change the Network Name to: attwifi
  6. I have not tested the other channels, but I use 11 and it works perfectly
  7. Security: None
  8. Click OK and check the Internet Sharing box... It should turn on
Note: Leave the Computer Name at the top empty... Unless you actually know what it does.... Lol.

Windows:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-have-a-homemade-streetpass-relay.352645/#WindowsXP

The real fun is when you really get Streetpass. We can have new 3DS player and hold a gathering. Unless you've been collecting puzzles only, of course ;)

I got like 24 people on stretpass weekend it helped

That's cool ? No nintendo zone network here I prefer not to use this method may cause my internet to be faulty and I prefer getting people on my street pass plaza legitimately.

That's cool ? No nintendo zone network here I prefer not to use this method may cause my internet to be faulty and I prefer getting people on my street pass plaza legitimately.
I think it's safer to use mobile tethering than to turn off the security code of your wifi-router. Well, I have no Ninty Zone network here, too. I don't do relay but most of my friends here are collecting puzzles, so it's okay. About whether it is legitimate or not (when we set attwifi name), I don't really know.

Back