Navi

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
Hello! Hey! Listen! xD

Remember those annoying words? what are your thoughts on Link's helper in Ocarina of Time? =3

Navi_Artwork.png

I really don't care much about her, to be honest. She never really annoyed me when I played through The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Navi was pretty annoying sometimes because she made that annoying "Hey" whenever I did the simplest things. I really wish there was some code to prevent her from repeating things she's said before. There should've also been a way to make her give less frequent alerts.

Navi was pretty annoying, even though she is supposed to be your 'helper'. She actually does help you by giving you tips on how to defeat certain enemies, but that is pretty much it. She isn't helpful in other areas, not even when fighting Ganon. "I really don't know where his weak spot is!" So helpful Navi, so helpful.

I've never really dreaded Navi until I played OoT over and over :p I found it annoying when I would Z-Target (or L-Target) and Navi starts will all those "Hey! Listen!"s. The tips were kinda useless and those tips were probably meant for beginners of the Zelda series.

The first time I played the game, I didn’t mind her at all. In fact, she helped me figure out quite a few things in the N64 version, back when I was a kid just starting out on the game.

When I play Ocarina of Time now, that’s a whole different story. I have to get through all those “Hey, Listen!” moments, and most of the time just speedrun, lol

Navi is just a joke now. Good for Z-targeting purposes and such but really if people wanted this character brought back they could at least give the option to mute her voice. I never found her annoying since most the game is long puzzles or short battles and such.

Back