Need a computer for HighSchool?! Which one´s the best one??

• Thread starter .:*Alex*:.
  • Start date
.:*Alex*:.

.:*Alex*:.

(*) I want a battle! (*)
Towns Folk
Guys, I really need a computer for HighSchool. I´m getting it for Christmas! But which is the best computer to get?! I keep thinking about it...I need your help!! I will really like you to say which computer is the best and why! Please don´t say.. "All of them." -Thanks guys!

I'm planning on getting a Windows Surface. I don't know much about it, aside from that it's very portable, and can be used as both a laptop and tablet. Do a bit of research on it though, it sounds cool at the very least.

Well it depends, if you're just looking for a computer to do research on and just being on the internet then any computer will do just fine. Try looking into some Acer, Dell, or Sony computers. Also I can't really give you a specific computer since I'm not sure if you want a laptop or desktop. It can be pretty hard to find a computer that you want since there are so many brands and models to choose from. But try to pick one that is in a good price range and that the specs are good. If you want you can send me a link or something to a computer and I'll look over it. I know a bit about computers so maybe I can help you.

Reactions: 2205
Back