Need advice in Fire Emblem Awakening

• Thread starter Rosey
  • Start date
Rosey

Rosey

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
I just started playing this game really. But I'm in love with it already. I'll be honest im playing my first run through with casual mode, but that's so i learn the ropes! So far the story, gameplay, and characters are amazing! (Oh and i loooove the animated scenes! They're so good!)

So to the point. I was wondering if anybody is playing/ has played this has an advice for me about the game?

Play it on harder difficulty. The game isn’t hard to grasp, and its more fun with something to lose if you mess up. (Play classic)

Play it on harder difficulty. The game isn’t hard to grasp, and its more fun with something to lose if you mess up. (Play classic)

Is there a way to change it? I just dont want to lose the 6-7 hours i already put into it.

I dunno. I don’t have awakening. I just know fire emblem games are better that way. Im pretty sure you cannot change midgame.

Eh. I know more now I'll be able to use my money smarter. I'll restart thanks for the advice. Im gonna need all my save files lol

Donnel is weak in the beginning but Aptitude will make him OP as he levels up.

Is there a way to change it? I just dont want to lose the 6-7 hours i already put into it.
Unfortunately there's no way to change it in this game. That's something dates added (I think anyway). To be honest, without Mila's turneheel to go back a turn or two, I find classic to be just plain annoying, especially when you can't save mid-battle like in some previous games. If you ask me you're not missing out, it's all player preference though.

To be clear though I've played all US FE games minus Sacred Stones and Radiant Dawn, do that's not coming from someone who's just bad at the games.

Donnel is weak in the beginning but Aptitude will make him OP as he levels up.
I assumed that would be the case. I just don't know how to level him up without him dying.

Unfortunately there's no way to change it in this game. That's something dates added (I think anyway). To be honest, without Mila's turneheel to go back a turn or two, I find classic to be just plain annoying, especially when you can't save mid-battle like in some previous games. If you ask me you're not missing out, it's all player preference though.

To be clear though I've played all US FE games minus Sacred Stones and Radiant Dawn, do that's not coming from someone who's just bad at the games.

Yeah there's been the one battle. Actually Donnel's tbh. That i had to replay a lot to get through the level. Casual seemed easier but i find this a bit more fun. While on casual you can control who levells up their relationship with who more, on classic it gets a little closer to real life. It also forces my to think more so i dont lose someone/have to replay.

Reactions: 3391
Back