Support Needed Need advice!

• Thread starter Typhlosion
  • Start date
Typhlosion

Typhlosion

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
So my 2ds just received some internal crack (there's a visible crack when turned on but the actual screens are smooth) I know the warranty ran out so I plan on using a website to pay, but b4 I waste money, can anyone give me proof that Nintendo can fix it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps you can contact Nintendo Customer support (The one for your specific region), and see what they say. If they're unable to, you may have to take it a console repair shop. Maybe ask around locally to get some advice on the best shop to go to. A website works too, but I've never used one before. xD

If by internal crack you mean like a broken screen, but you can't feel anything broken when touching it and the colors AREN'T distorted or wrong, then it's just that the underside of the screen glass broke. That's all, nothing expensive or too much, just a simple protective glass replacement! Anyone will do it and just a heads up, it shouldn't cost you more than 20-30$! Like Mikaya said, ask customer support first. Also, another thing most people don't understand is that even with an expired warranty, Nintendo, which made the console (or any other company for that matter), will still fix it, just not for free. Don't go to some suspicious shop where they could just outright ruin your console!

2 words nintendo support contact nintendo and see if they can fix it trust me one time my internal display totally broke you couldn't even see the screen normally not one bit it scared me so i wanted to know if nintendo could fix it and they said maybe but they never got back to me i hope you have better luck how bad is it because by touch screen and the upper screen broke.

Back