Support Needed Need Help ASAP

• Thread starter Troy21
  • Start date
Troy21

Troy21

Trojan Warrior
Towns Folk
So, I messed up

I 'misplaced' my two favorite 3ds games in the entire world, pretty much the only 2 I ever play: Super Smash Bros, and Monster Hunter Generations.

Unfortunately, I've torn up everything and everywhere I can think of, I can't find the damn things.

So, it looks like I'm going to have to buy new ones. With Super Smash Bro's, I wouldn't mind all that much, but with Generations, I've done a LOT, and I do NOT want to start over again. That would be torture.

If I buy two new copies of the games, would my 3ds just let me pick up where I left off on the 'misplaced' copies? Or would it really make me start 100% all over again. Because that would be the death of me.

Unfortunately the save file would be on the physical cartridges, so you'd be starting over. I might wait a little while to see if they turn up! Sometimes that happens to me, they just seemingly show up. Cleaning also helps.

Reactions: Alegria, Marc and TribstyAnn
Well that pretty much covered it. For what it's worth, you'll often find that (after the fist few minutes of feeling miserable), restarting a game isn that bad. You get tto relive moments you forgot completely, some times you even notice little things that you didn't before. :)

Reactions: Alegria
I'm sure you will find them back!

I would give it a week or two if they don't show up by then. You should probably buy them again, starting over won't be the end of the world I know from expierence (I have younger siblings)

Back