Need Help Deciding

• Thread starter CaptainWiggy
  • Start date
CaptainWiggy

CaptainWiggy

Mr. Nice Guy
Towns Folk
So i have 315 coins in my CN account and I'm torn between getting Mario & Donkey Kong : Minis on the Move or Harmoknight... could anyone who's played one or the other help a guy out in the decision making process? :cry:

I mean they're pretty different games, so I suppose it's a matter of preference. If you are familiar with the Mario vs. DK series and you like the games, then pick that one up, but Harmoknight is a steal at its CN price, and all around is a better game. But again, they are totally different games. :cat:

Try watching a 'let's play' for both games. But don't overdo it hahaha.

Some people say Harmoknight is easy quessy, but I think they haven't even finished the whole game. It's really hard to finish off the final world.

For Mario vs Donkey Kong, I think it's like full of mini games? I am also considering this game but I first purchased (it was a gift tho) Harmoknight.

Both games give off 20CN coins (if that matters to you) so I guess there's no conflict with that.

Personally I would go with Haromknight since it's more unique than the other game. I'm pretty sure there won't be another Haromknight. The game is very fun, has pokemon theme music levels and if you are the type of person that likes to get better scores you will replay levels over and over again .

Reactions: CaptainWiggy
Considering that they have completely different gameplays, I suggest you think which of them looks more appealing based on gameplay. After all, you're the one who will be putting up and learning that :D

But personally, I say you pick Harmoknight just because its a way more unique and it is a more fun game to play. Do note that I'm a rhythm game fan though, your experience with the game may be different from mine.

Reactions: CaptainWiggy
Considering that they have completely different gameplays, I suggest you think which of them looks more appealing based on gameplay. After all, you're the one who will be putting up and learning that :D

But personally, I say you pick Harmoknight just because its a way more unique and it is a more fun game to play. Do note that I'm a rhythm game fan though, your experience with the game may be different from mine.
So I got HarmoKnight and gosh darn it the last level is hard lol
I really enjoyed the game tho, Tempo is awesome :D

Well , I was going to say Harmoknight anyways because it is a very addicting one and though very different from each other as in the 2 games you listed ( Mario and Donkey Kong : Minis on the Move and HarmoKnight ) and I personally would go for Harmoknight . Congrats on getting it it is very fun :)

Back