• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
I don't have a good PC (my other one won't install windows 10 at all... oof), so I need to get files that I can transfer on a USB to immediately plug in and boot up Linux Mint & install it. You can link to any sort of source

I will give 20 PC to the first person who gets me the bootable files. @Sky, please for the love of god just do this for me, I know it will only take a sec for you.

(BTW, I only have a school Chromebook, and nothing else... and the Chromebook cannot load Linux files because the feature is blocked.)

I don't have a good PC (my other one won't install windows 10 at all... oof), so I need to get files that I can transfer on a USB to immediately plug in and boot up Linux Mint & install it. You can link to any sort of source

I will give 20 PC to the first person who gets me the bootable files. @Sky, please for the love of god just do this for me, I know it will only take a sec for you.

(BTW, I only have a school Chromebook, and nothing else... and the Chromebook cannot load Linux files because the feature is blocked.)

You can download an ISO for the os, but to make it bootable you'd need to do that yourself since only you have access to the USB.

You can download an ISO for the os, but to make it bootable you'd need to do that yourself since only you have access to the USB.
Oh crap right oof

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back