Need To Find A Website Builder

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
I need to find a website builder that allows me to integrate my domain for free, instead of paying for a premium just for that feature. Anybody got suggestions?

Any specific reason to why you need a builder?

Pretty much all builders require you to pay to use your own domain tbh

Reactions: Jisenku
Any specific reason to why you need a builder?

Pretty much all builders require you to pay to use your own domain tbh
~I was thinking of using wordpress.org... but I'm not really sure how to deploy it to a server~

I don't mind using a self-hosted service, but the thing with builders is that you don't have to use your own server... which makes it easier to get it up, as you don't have to worry about different services having different uptimes

Also... I don't know where to start without a builder

~I was thinking of using wordpress.org... but I'm not really sure how to deploy it to a server~

I don't mind using a self-hosted service, but the thing with builders is that you don't have to use your own server... which makes it easier to get it up, as you don't have to worry about different services having different uptimes

Also... I don't know where to start without a builder

I think it's probably best then just to look for hosting services rather than builders.

There's a ton of resources to help you build a site, might be better to use those kinda resources rather then using templates from builders which are commonly used all over the place :p

1. Download the ZIP and extract it. Upload it to the server in the path you want it installed.
  2. Create a MySQL database and user.
  3. Enter above details when prompted to do so after pointing your browser to the address.
There are plugins (idk if free, I never use 'em) you can install to help you build pages too. But I'd be careful of the plugins you use and you'd need to always keep things updated because Wordpress is commonly hacked.

Reactions: 28142 and Jisenku
But I'd be careful of the plugins you use and you'd need to always keep things updated because Wordpress is commonly hacked.

If you need help with this gimme a shout. Spent far too long researching wordpress vulns and ripping them open myself

If you need help with this gimme a shout. Spent far too long researching wordpress vulns and ripping them open myself
why is it that every 5 seconds that i forget that you are in the cyber sec area

• Funny
Reactions: 28142
why is it that every 5 seconds that i forget that you are in the cyber sec area

Cause apparently I scare people sometimes with what I can do/know lmao

• Funny
Cause apparently I scare people sometimes with what I can do/know lmao
It's scary as hecc

• Funny
Reactions: 28142
  1. Download the ZIP and extract it. Upload it to the server in the path you want it installed.
  2. Create a MySQL database and user.
  3. Enter above details when prompted to do so after pointing your browser to the address.
Yaaay! Just waiting for my Chromebook to s l o w l y extract the files

O M G

I actually did it! bluej.digital is officially up and running!

YES YES YES!!! I just did an auto install of Wordpress, and presto... It WORKED

YAAAAASSSS

Back