[Need to Know] The BEST way to sell things

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
I really want to know where the best places to sell things are, If you have any experience with them, please tell me. I am selling used electronics, specifically a New Nintendo 3DS XL

sell it online. most retail stores aren't gonna give you much

• Informative
Reactions: Jisenku
sell it online. most retail stores aren't gonna give you much
not like i'm selling on GAMESTOP :yawn::vomit:

Last edited:
I still need more! (sorry)

I really want to know where the best places to sell things are, If you have any experience with them, please tell me. I am selling used electronics, specifically a New Nintendo 3DS XL
Here's whatcha do. Go on eBay, Mercari, craigslist, whatever site works for you. Search the item you want to sell, and compare how much other people sell it for. Consider the 3DS's age, physical appearance, ability to play games, and edition. You wanna give the people a run for their money, by selling your console at a better price than what they offer. Or start a bid and watch people fight over it.

Most important thing is: you MUST take pictures of the console itself, and not use stock pictures. People need to know what the used item they're buying looks like. Be honest about your console's condition so you can earn your buyer's trust.

or you could just send it to me and I'll play it for you

Here's whatcha do. Go on eBay, Mercari, craigslist, whatever site works for you. Search the item you want to sell, and compare how much other people sell it for. Consider the 3DS's age, physical appearance, ability to play games, and edition. You wanna give the people a run for their money, by selling your console at a better price than what they offer. Or start a bid and watch people fight over it.

Most important thing is: you MUST take pictures of the console itself, and not use stock pictures. People need to know what the used item they're buying looks like. Be honest about your console's condition so you can earn your buyer's trust.

or you could just send it to me and I'll play it for you
The N3DSXL Is only 3 years old, and it runs like new (thanks to system wipe), however, it does have a missing screw on the back, but it wont interfere with gameplay. I probably have the original manual and most likely have the AR cards. I may pair it with a 32 GB Micro SD for more value

Not bad at all. I bought one o' those for $100 on eBay because I played my cards right. The screw is not a big deal, but what you said should go in the item description so the buyer knows that it won't be an actual issue. Manual and AR Cards barely matter but a complete set is good for sure. Make sure it has a charger, as a N3DSXL did not initially come with that. That's a big SD card too, you have a good deal going for you if you do this right.

Not bad at all. I bought one o' those for $100 on eBay because I played my cards right. The screw is not a big deal, but what you said should go in the item description so the buyer knows that it won't be an actual issue. Manual and AR Cards barely matter but a complete set is good for sure. Make sure it has a charger, as a N3DSXL did not initially come with that. That's a big SD card too, you have a good deal going for you if you do this right.
And AC Charger (American 2 prong)

Reactions: Danominator
Back